Nars Super Orgasm

braidey

I looked on Sephora's website and they have added Super Orgasm, which is supposed to be more pink and have gold glitter.
Are you ladies going to try this?

devin

I just saw this last night. I may have to go to Sephora and take a look.
yes.gif

chocolategoddes

I think the thing I personally like about Orgasm is how soft and glowy it is. I haven't seen Super-Orgasm (sounds like a sexy superhero) in real life and I'm hoping it isn't TOO glittery.
But I trust Nars, their blushes are gorgeaous but never over-the-top!

Twinkle_Twinkle

It has glitter. I don't know how I feel about that. The original Orgasm didn't do a whole lot for me, but maybe I will check this one out.

PolyphonicLove

Sounds intriguing! But if the glitter is too heavy, it may be a no go...I like the soft glowiness of Cargo's Rome [basically Taj Mahal], the thought of MORE glowiness to a blush that supposed to be so amazing anyways sounds like overkill. >.>

MissAlphaKitty

oooh sounds interesting!

I'd love to see a swatch of NARS Super Orgasm compared to MAC Expensive Pink e/s to compare it's pink/gold gorgeousness!

babyfauxblondie

yes yes yes! orgasm only showed shimmer for me so hopefully this will show some color. i'm so excited to run out and get it. i'll definitley come back with swatches
smiles.gif

ellesea

not sure how i feel about the idea of more shimmer, but i'd love to try it and see if it gives more pigment. i find it a little too sheer on my NC35 skin.

Swtest2Lips

The regular orgasm barely showed up in pics for me, so maybe this super one will! Im def stopping by sephora to check it out!

Nox

Nope. I have all the Orgasm I can handle right now. It does sound like a beautiful enhancement on darker brown skin though.

jilliandanica

I picked this up today at Sephora. They didn't have a tester out so I pretty much bought it blind.

What I loved...
Pigmentation is awesome! Definitely great for WOC especially if the regular Orgasm didn't show up on you.

What I didn't like...
The gold glitter chunks. I was hoping for the same shimmer/luminosity that the regular Orgasm gives, but this one has chunks of glitter. The glitter pretty much falls out. You'll still see some shimmer but not as much. I'm wearing black today and when I tried this on the color definitely came through but when I looked down at my shirt I had all these gold specs on me.

I'm a NARS blush addict so I'm still keeping it, but I may have to pick up a regular Orgasm.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
It has glitter. I don't know how I feel about that. The original Orgasm didn't do a whole lot for me, but maybe I will check this one out.

I checked it out, even bought it, but soon returned it. Super Orgasm is more pink, but it is still too subtle on me.

kera484

I just received my Super Orgasm blush in the mail yesterday. I tried it on last night, and it shows up pretty well. It definitely has more pink color than the regular Orgasm blush on me. It also has glitter, but I just shook my brush before I applied it, and there wasn't much glitter on my face after the application. I am really liking this blush. I am nc44 for reference. I will be uploading a FOTN with Super Orgasm as my blush momentarily.

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
swatches or pics???

Here's a pic:
IMG_6320-1.jpg

Notice the shimmer in Orgasm and the glitter chunks in Super Orgasm

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
link to a pic of a woc wearing it:

Fragrance, Cosmetics & the Finest Facial Skin Care Product Selection at Sephora.com

I hate to admit this (and I just hate it in general) she's wearing Super Orgasm as a highlight, but it's been altered by the airbrushing and finishing on the photo, so that isn't the best depiction of it on deeper skin. Notice how her blush is almost pinky purple....my old SD is on the pro beauty team who often does the makeup for our catalogs; the captions are usually accurate, but other products are used to supplement the other items in the look and they simply don't wanna squeeze those extra tiny details into the captions for "Get the Look." It annoys me, because a client will go "Why doesn't it look like this *in the catalog*?" and I have no answer.

I'll try and get a swatch of it next time I'm at work; I like it for deeper skin better than the original Orgasm. it doesn't have chunky glitter, but you can tape it off your brush, you hardly notice it once it's on the skin. It's a really pretty shade; regular Orgasm doesn't show up on me at all except for the gold frost, and this new shade doesn't have that.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
I hate to admit this (and I just hate it in general) she's wearing Super Orgasm as a highlight, but it's been altered by the airbrushing and finishing on the photo, so that isn't the best depiction of it on deeper skin. Notice how her blush is almost pinky purple....my old SD is on the pro beauty team who often does the makeup for our catalogs; the captions are usually accurate, but other products are used to supplement the other items in the look and they simply don't wanna squeeze those extra tiny details into the captions for "Get the Look." It annoys me, because a client will go "Why doesn't it look like this *in the catalog*?" and I have no answer.

I'll try and get a swatch of it next time I'm at work; I like it for deeper skin better than the original Orgasm. it doesn't have chunky glitter, but you can tape it off your brush, you hardly notice it once it's on the skin. It's a really pretty shade; regular Orgasm doesn't show up on me at all except for the gold frost, and this new shade doesn't have that.

Very good review and when I 1st saw the Sephora photo, I thought, "that can't just be Super Orgasm on her face" and the same for the BE shadow. Thanks for verifying that.

I ordered Super Orgasm during the Sephora FF sale; and will try the tape trick to minimize the glitter.