nars swatches/product questions

MAC_Pixie04

And I just picked up the Orgasm/Hustler gloss duo and i love it. The brown end (hustler) is the perfect neutral gloss for me, and it doesn't have any shimmer or pearl, which sometimes I like. And the Orgasm Gloss on top gives it great dimension and is the perfect highlight for it. And Pearl Beach creme shadow is gorgeous as well, and their cream shadows dry to a satin, almost powder finish. Again, I have oily skin but their cream shadows don't crease on me.

I also have the Bohemian Gold duo, Boogie Nights lipgloss and Babe lipgloss, all of which are quite beautiful. And I'm trying out their foundation...so far I like it.

Nadine

Some swatches. If you want to see some on skin just let me know. I will put some on my arm.
smiles.gif

NARSswatch-1.jpg

capytan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadine
Some swatches. If you want to see some on skin just let me know. I will put some on my arm.
smiles.gif

NARSswatch-1.jpg

How does Ondine compare to Trax?

MAC_Pixie04

Here are some swatches I just took, i'm NW45 in MAC shades/Jamaica in NARS

DSCF1678.jpg

Multiples (L to R)
Mustique, St. Barts, Maldives, Malibu, Sumatra (I also have portofino but i couldn't find it to photograph)

DSCF1680.jpg

Blushes (L to R)
Ninotchka, Deep Throat, Orgasm, Crazed, Lovejoy
DSCF1681.jpg

Cassandre Cream Blush

DSCF1683.jpg

Eyeshadows (L to R)
Caravaggio duo, Mediteranee Duo, Misfit duo, Bohemian Gold duo, Liquid Sky single (Discontinued) I also have Bora Bora duo, but it wouldn't photograph very well.

DSCF1686.jpg

Lippies (L to R)
Babe lipgloss, Frisky Summer lipgloss, Sunset Strip lipgloss, Boogie Nights lipgloss, Hustler/Orgasm duo, Chicaboom lip lacquer, Eros lip lacquer.

Hope that helps!

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
NARS e/s aren't worth their price IMO, not even the duos. I mean yeah you get 2 shades, but you only get halves for 31 bucks. I can get two full sized mac shadows for 27 dollars, 20 if i buy pan refills. but they do have some pretty colors, I like Bohemian Gold duo, Misfit duo, Mediteranee Duo, Orgasm Gloss and I've been eye-ing Taj Mahal blush and Cactus Flower creme blush, but I can't wear cremeblush, i have oily skin
ssad.gif

I don't think it's that expensive for a duo. $31, but it's 4g total, meaning 2g and $15.50 a pan. That's more than the 1.5g of Urban Decay ($16) and MAC ($14). Slightly more than MAC, but you get more product and the colours are so unique. The glitter in the shimmer shades are so small and packed!