NARS "The Happening" Eye and Cheek Palette (limited edition)

MissTT

It's very cute Maitai. Had I liked the blush/bronzer I would have picked this palette up. You have sweet partner.

MaitaiFluff

Thank you for the geat picture. :) If I weren't interested in the And God Created Woman gift set, I'd definitely have my eyes set on that one.
I like that one (and love the name) but I just wasn't quite sold on it. Maybe because I have a lot of similar palettes.
It's very cute Maitai. Had I liked the blush/bronzer I would have picked this palette up. You have sweet partner.
He's sweet most of the time. ;) I'm wearing it today, and I think Orgasm just doesn't wow me like it used to and like so many other NARS blushes do now (probably why it's sitting in the back of the blush drawer). I do like that my palette is quite handy and that's exactly what I needed. Also, Orgasm with Laguna on top makes for an approriate go-to on me when I'm in a rush.

Cara

I have this palette, but i dont think the laguna works very well. Other than having to load it up on the brush, the palette is great and id fab for travel.

Lenn

I wanted the Joie The Vivre Palette so baaaad , I'm from México and I never got a chance of getting it, It has all the NARS products that I want, hopefully they'll release something similar because It's a great value, I was thinking for a while purchasing it on ebay because its handy to have those blushes into one palette for traveling but between shipping cost and everything dang it was going to be better to pay for each individual blush...darn...haha I still want it tho.

Marvelle

Wah so sad I missed out on this :(((( If anyone knows anywhere in the UK that has this back in stock, I'd love to know! Someone I know managed to get one from SpaceNK about 3 weeks ago, so I think I'll still have a chance :)

Latest posts