NARS X Steven Klein (Nov 25, 2015)

hitchcockblonde

Yay!!! With three new shades, I think I can do it!! Hoping it's not another black with a different name though!! Probably a black blue kind of shade?? :unsure: !! I like the first two but could have done without another subra or a black like shade!! :hmm: I think this new piece of info just made it harder :lol:
I know! I can't see how the new black shade will be different from the perm and I never use Subra. This is definitely going to be a "let's see how my self control goes" kind of thing

Shars

I'm excited!!!! I think I'll pick up some glosses and the DI e/s palette
Hey Mel!!!
wavey.gif
I'm excited about the glosses and the DI eyeshadow palette too!

Vineetha

Pic Credit to Sephora BT NARS Thread! Not sure of the pic owner!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Let-s-Talk-About-NARS/td-p/2099708

hitchcockblonde

Pic Credit to Sephora BT NARS Thread! Not sure of the pic owner!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Let-s-Talk-About-NARS/td-p/2099708

"An Abnormal Female Lip Pencil Coffret, $65, comes in a box depicting a leather-collared woman with bright red lips all over her face (no eyes) that contains an oversize red-tipped bullet with three Velvet Matte Lip Pencils."

Sooo I'm assuming the lip pencils are inside that giant ass bullet
icon_eek.gif
. Phallic is the word that comes to mind
sigh.gif

Want the Despair Cheek Palette though!

Vineetha

"An Abnormal Female Lip Pencil Coffret, $65, comes in a box depicting a leather-collared woman with bright red lips all over her face (no eyes) that contains an oversize red-tipped bullet with three Velvet Matte Lip Pencils."

icon_eek.gif
sigh.gif

icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif

hitchcockblonde

Hard to Get- bronze/green

Dual Intensity Blush- Vengeful

3 eyeshadows
Mortal- white
Stud - soft pewter bronze
Never Too Late- olive green
Added a brush set and audacious lipstick set since that is in the picture which adds up to 23 items. Not sure what shades are in all the sets but this should be the full color story. Maybe
th_dunno.gif

Shars

icon_eek.gif
sigh.gif

Oh Francois! Why must everything look so amazing? Between this collection, Guerlain's, Chane's and all the random sephora and other gift sets.... I'm gonna be broke lol.

Prettypackages

Oh Francois! Why must everything look so amazing? Between this collection, Guerlain's, Chane's and all the random sephora and other gift sets.... I'm gonna be broke lol.
What other gift sets are you eyeing? I'm only focused on Chanel, and Guerlain.

mel33t

I LOVE this!!! I'm not feeling the DI blush or the lipsticks but the two lipglosses on the left are coming home with me! I like the blush palettes too! I just need to decide which one to get... to get both might just be crazy lol. Hey Mel!!! :wavey:  I'm excited about the glosses and the DI eyeshadow palette too!
Hey girl :heart: what else are you eyeing
Pic Credit to Sephora BT NARS Thread! Not sure of the pic owner! http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/Let-s-Talk-About-NARS/td-p/2099708
:dead:

LV2EVOLVE

I'm sorry, but the packaging is fugly. As if people think of the holidays like that, especially the brush set packaging. I'm artsy, but that isn't something I'd like my daughter seeing. It distracts from the colors in the palettes, for me at least. I'm sticking to Chanel this year.

Vineetha

Uhoh I want way too many stuff!!! :shock: The dolce vita set The big bullet lip coffret Dual intensity blush The nude brown shade lipstick in hi shine formula The blush palette The DI quad (maybe) Pending swatches The e/s singles