Natural Blonde going Brunette!

ch33tah

Hello Ladies.

I'm taking the plunge and colouring my naturally light blonde hair to a deep sultry shade of brunette. I've been rocking the 'pob' hairstyle for the past year now and I always feel too washed out in the winter time, as I have very pale skin. I figure with the dark brunette and my fair skin blue/green eyes I will most probably look a bit more healthy and sexxxxyyyy. ha. Im also going to cut it much shorter very similar to how Victoria Beckham has it currently. Although I wanted to change my hair before she did... ah well.

I'm just wondering if there are any natural blondes here who have gone or are currently brunette. Would love to see some before and after photos and would love to hear from y'all. As well as if you need to use special shampoo and conditioner to keep the colour from fading.

When I called my stylist and told him my plan he got totally excited and promised me I'd look stunning.

Appointment is this Thursday at 10 am. Going to take before and after pics to show.
smiles.gif

weee

kristina ftw!

Yes yes yes, post pics when you get it done! I'm thinking of doing the same thing!
I have really really really light blonde, almost white hair, and I've been thinking of dying it dark brown also.

aleksis210

ok here are some b4 and after pics....(these are from a few years ago)
Here is my natural haircolor(I was about 15, this is b4 I started messing with it)
uglyme009-1.jpg

And here's what it looked like after I colored and cut it.. (at home lol) in the second pic you can start to see my lovely roots showing.
Scan.jpg

user79

Vic, you're alive!!! *hugs* I'm excited for you, post pics when you get it done, but it's hard to imagine you looking anything but smashing!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

smexiebinks

I bet it will look great, but don't go too dark....if you're pale....you'll probably look whiter when your hair is darker.

Just a thought :]

ch33tah

yeah i got it done it looks rad. i just need to get my man to snap some pics for me. the ones i'm taking on my inexpensive camera are not turning out nice.

ch33tah

Here are photos... finally

Before about two years ago when I had long blonde hair
blondelong.jpg

this pic was about a year ago when I got it cut short
blonde.jpg

and this is the style i've had it for about 8 months:
victoria02.jpg

Anddd this is taken today. Nearly two weeks after I got it done.
newoct21b.jpg
newoct21.jpg

i'm pretty happy with the outcome. I really think the dark colour really makes my eyes pop. I dont feel or look as washed out.

Kayteuk

Brown suits you so much better! Your complexion looks much warmer and glowing! :) I love your hair cut too!