Natural Neutrals for Cool undertoned MAC NW45 DDD?

moondeva

I am a cool undertoned NW45 sister and actually appreciate / enjoy my milk-chocolate, non-golden / untanned complexion.

Unfortunately so many of the suggestions / recommendations given to me for MAC products (even by ladies with my skin tone) all veer towards the warm / yellow / red / golden side. Essential, 'must have' colours like MAC Saddle, All that Glitters, Embark, Ricepaper, etc are all too yellow / red / or warm on me. I look like I am suffering from hot flushes when I wear them.
angry.gif
Not a good look...

Inspired by eyexluvxmakeupx's 'must haves: MAC Quad' tutorial (on youtube.com) I wanted to put together my own everyday / neutral palate to carry in my purse... only to find that my HG / failsafe neutral colours are completely different brands and shapes to a MAC eyeshadow palette.
ssad.gif

So... being an insane makeup lover, can I ask you to suggest MAC 'dupes' of my favourites for my quad?

The essential eye quad includes:
A Crease / Blend colour: Max Factor Earth Spirits Almond (soft matte beige brown)
An Eyebrow / Crease colour: Rimmel Mono Eyeshadow in Dusk (a deep neutral matte ash brown with plum undertone. Think MAC MothBrown without the shimmer)
A Lid / Highlight colour: Max Factor Earth Spirits Burnt Bark (looks like a lighter version Mothbrown in the pan but on skin it is a cool, satin / semi-shimmer taupe, VERY similar to L'Oreal On the Loose shimmering shadow in Orb)
A Liner / Dramatic crease colour (so that you can go straight from work to night out): Rimmel Jet Black or MAC Black Tied.

I am unable to get to a bricks and mortar store, and the pics on MAC's sites are atrocious, so pictures and swatches of suggestions are very, very welcome

Thanks for Any & ALL of your help!

P.S. I sometimes change it up in the crease with a redder / warmer eyeshadow: L'Oreal Perfection Crea Couleur Chocolate (a matte, neutral chocolate brown with a plum undertone, looks like real milk chocolate
drools.gif
).

Folks, I would kiss a camel (
true.gif
) if someone could help me find a good MAC (or any other brand) dupe for this colour!! I use this as crease colour, contour / blush... Love it, love it, love it! But sadly it is discountinued and I am nearly down to my last backup and cannot find it anywhere!
ssad.gif
MAC Swiss Chocolate is almost similar but is just too yellow brown in tone to work on my skin. The L'Oreal has a bluer / plummier / cooler undertone.

Again... any help will be most welcome!
yes.gif