naturally dramatic flirtatious guy.

REYNALD0C

Can you guys help me find some MAC false lashes that give off a naturally dramatic flirtatious look on a guy? I dont want anything drag, and too noticeable. I reallie like the look of the number 7`s, but I have a weird thing against the number 7.. usually when I have something with a 7 on it, something bad happens. But anyways, any other lashes that arent sooo dramatic, but still flirtatious yet natural? PLEASE help me!

Also, if I got false lashes, should I cutt them? or leave them as is?

Also, one of my MA`s used an eye kohl with her falsies, she didnt reallie use a bold line for it, it was REALLY subtle, I didnt even know she had any eyeliner on, any ideas of how she did it?

One more thing! haha.. does the bottom part of the eyelashes show alot? I dont really know, most people use alot of eyeliner to hide it. I dont think I would use eyeliner, maybe the eye kohl if its perfect though.

Oh, and how much is the Duo glue?

Piaqua

I hate telling people to stray from MAC, but I would look into finding some individual lashes from a different brand. It's very easy to control your look and not go over the top. Also, I've found with these, the line you normally can pretty easily see with falsies (the one I usually cover with liner), is minimal, and not as noticable. Oh, and the Duo adhesive is 8.50
smiles.gif

KJam

I think you should go with individual lashes - you know, the small pieces. they're hard to spot, and give a natural "wow"

REYNALD0C

What are individuals? ;[

I like the number 4s!

any other suggestions?

I cant wait till saturday!!!

frances92307

Quote:
Originally Posted by REYNALD0C
What are individuals? ;[

I like the number 4s!

any other suggestions?

I cant wait till saturday!!!

Individual lashes are lashes that come in small clusters.....they work really well, and are really cheap. You glue them on cluster by cluster.

REYNALD0C

duh.. sheila you better be able to drive us! comon double date! hahaha..

mann I need lashes! ugh and I need money hahahaha.

dude sheila im not giving you gas money! hahahaha gayles gonna pay you, by feeding us.

giz2000

There is a male MA at one of the counters I work at that wears individual lashes...I swear you cannot tell he has lashes on...they're these long, lush lashes that make his eyes look dreamy...you can get them at any drugstore...they take practice to put on, and you need to use the individual lash glue or they'll fall off if your face gets even a little bit damp (like with sweat).