NC 20 - which Nars Blush is the best

Kathe

hello, i am 27 years old an i am from germany. I am a totaly mac-victim.
mac_addict.gif

at Thursday i drive ti New york and i would like to buy one or twice blushes of nars. i am nc 20 and i would like to glow but not shine? habe you any tips? beacause at my home we do not have nars
thmbdn.gif

foxyqt

im NC20 and i love Lovejoy! its a nice warm color and compliments NC skintones very well =)

vanilla_addict

i am nw20.. i sooo love "amour" a powder blush by nars.. also "penny lane" is a wow as a very natural sweet cream blush. also "desire" is lovely too. hope this helps
greengrin.gif

capercorngirl

try dolce vita with a light hand and deep throat i like it far better than orgasm maybe thats just me but i am nc20.........

kimmy

i second lovejoy! orgasm is really nice, too though for a little more of a naturally flushed pink glow.
smiles.gif

rachybloom

ALL of them. I've never met a NARS Blush I didn't like
winks.gif
However... I'm NC20 and my favorites are Deep Throat, Orgasm, and Albatross highlighter.

Kathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukinamama
you do have Nars in Germany
smiles.gif
maybe not in your town but I know for sure there is Nars in Hamburg

yes i order by telephone in hamburg. ny is may paradise
yahoo.gif

Escada

I have Albatross and Orgasm and Goldmember. Orgasm is supposed to work for every skin tone. Albatross and Goldmember are more for highlighting I'd say.

natalie75

Honestly, you will love them all. From my experience you cannot pick a bad NARS blush. I started with Orgasm and now have Outlaw,Torrid, Crazed and Dolce Vita. NARS blushes are almost as addictive as MAC
smiles.gif

Terry74

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie75
Honestly, you will love them all. From my experience you cannot pick a bad NARS blush. I started with Orgasm and now have Outlaw,Torrid, Crazed and Dolce Vita. NARS blushes are almost as addictive as MAC
smiles.gif

I totally agree with you. All the NARS blushes I've tried so far are gorgeous. The only one that has left me cold is Sin: nice colour but I don't like it on my skin very much
th_dunno.gif

Kesha

I'm NC20 and i heart Amour and Mata Hari
smiles.gif

But i don't like madly & Sin, it's look muddy on my face ..

nylonbits

i'm also NC20 but my favorite is sin!!
i also love deep throat and angelika

orgasm somehow makes my complexion look ruddy