Need a great mac foundation

devilish

ssad.gif
i just ordered the BE mineral kit and omg its so not what it says it is, the coverage isnt that much and it has no staying power at all, im very disapointed....so can anyone recoomend a good mac foundation, im very pale, with a oily t-zone i want full coverage but i dont want my skin to break out and preferably i dont want my skin to feel heavy....please help!!

blindpassion

Studio Fix Fluid by MAC is a huge favorite of a lot of MAC users,
But there are a ton of good MAC foundations.
Are you looking more for a powder or for a liquid?
MAC makes Studio Fix Powder

Winnie

I would say Studio Fix too, I have an oily t-zone and this works great for me. The only other foundation of MAC's that I've used is Satinfinish which I wouldn't recommened because it didn't work well on my oily t-zone at all.

Hilly

I am an oily gal myself, and swear by Select SPF 15 foundation by MAC. I sometimes go to bed with makeup on (gross I know) but I don't break out. It has great coverage without feeling like wearing a mask.

devilish

Thanks for the help!

im going to mac today and i think i will get studio fix or just see what the different foundations are like on me xXx

panda0410

sure you want to use a MAC foundation? they dont have the best rep for foundations actually, you may be better with something like Nars or Shiseido
smiles.gif