Need a little help...

DropDeadDarling

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong board. :[

So, my question(s): What eyeshadow colors/pigments do you think are absolutely neccesary? (sp?)

Also, I'm just starting to get into makeup, and am looking for interesting eye looks I could wear to school. I'm 16 & a junior in high school, so if you could list any ideas/links to FOTDs that you think would look nice, please do. :]

Thank you!!

Shimmer

it's really dependent on what your style is...
But I'd say vanilla pigment, fairylight pigment, tan, and the rest of the "neutrals" are important.
There are lots of FOTDs posted in the FOTD forum you can draw inspiration from!

macslut

I am a big fan of Jete. It is very pretty with the perfect amount of sheen. It can be worn by itself and is very natural. I think it would be perfect to wear to school.

DropDeadDarling

Quote:
Originally Posted by macslut
I am a big fan of Jete. It is very pretty with the perfect amount of sheen. It can be worn by itself and is very natural. I think it would be perfect to wear to school.

Is that an eyeshadow?
hmm.gif
Lol, as I said, I'm new to MAC! :p

Shimmer

It's a Limited Edition shadow with the Danse collection, which was released at the end of December.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
it's really dependent on what your style is...
But I'd say vanilla pigment, fairylight pigment, tan, and the rest of the "neutrals" are important.
There are lots of FOTDs posted in the FOTD forum you can draw inspiration from!

couldn't agree with shimmer more. it really depends on what your style is as to what you should look into buying. since you're in school, you can be pretty extreme with your makeup whereas in a work environment, you usually can't. so it's totally a personal choice.
winks.gif

i would definately suggest getting some vanilla pigment because it's amazing for highlighting the brow and cheek bones. if you can find some shimmertime pigment, you may want to get in on that too, it's gorgeous!

but like shimmer said, it really depends on your personal style. are you comfortable wearing really bright colours? or would you prefer to keep it neutral?

DropDeadDarling

Thanks everyone!

THE ANTHEM: I have no problem wearing bright colors. I love wearing bright colors on my eyes, because I keep the rest of my face [and usually my clothes,] neutral colors. :]