Need an Everyday Minerals recommendation. :)

Rinoa

noob.gif

So I'm completely new to mineral makeup. I've considered trying BareMinerals, but after reading a few reviews I decided to try Everyday Minerals instead. And this is what I think of the selection:
blinks.gif

There are SO many choices!! Unfortunately for me, I discovered this company after they cancelled their free custom kit creations. The samples aren't too expensive, that is until I find myself trying every color in every category trying to find my match, lol! And I've read many a beauty blog where it can sometimes happen like that.
ssad.gif
So I'd like a recommendation based on what many of you saw firsthand when trying to find your shade with Everyday Minerals.

I've never really understood what undertones were until recently. And if I did this little test thing correctly to determine mine, I have sort of yellowish/peachy maybe the tiniest bit of pink? undertones. (I did the blank white sheet to the side of the face test.) Any recommendations on where I should start based on that and on the colors any of you have seen in person?

Thanks!
th_worship.gif