Need an Ionic look alike!

MacMonster

Quite a few years ago a collection called Perverted Pearl came out that caught my eye in an AD and I started to get into MAC cosmetics because of it. The time I saw it Ionic had been sold out EVERYWHERE. I finally found one on ebay and own it, but it's getting rather short after all those years! I want a new one and I didn't have the money to buy another one I saw on ebay (it got sold today when I could buy it out, grr!) I was wondering if anyone knows of a look alike. The girl at MAC told me another discontinued one looks sort of like it called Lustrous Mauve? I don't think it looks enough like it for my taste even though I will probably buy it off of ebay, too. Is there any mix of ANY lipsticks that will get near that exact same color and effect? please help if you can
th_worship.gif
heart2.gif

pervp2tp3.jpg

closer look : http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5...omefacece1.jpg

maxcat

The new Pas de Deux lipglass is close - it's got that grey undershade to it - but you'd have to use a pale pale lipstick under it, though, like Myth.

MacMonster

thanks

I'll check it out next time I get a chance to head that way

it seemed reeeeeeeeeally sheer when I tried it on at the store though over Russe.