need assistance?!

.nicole.

Hey guys, so I normally just kind of roam the boards don't talk a whole lot until I stumbled across here!

So, I just recently moved into a new apartment and I have no room to put a vanity and the bathroom has enough counter space to hold the sink! I don't have any drawers and just one big cabinet underneath! I have a somewhat small collection that is currently in a silver train case(go caboodles!)

Any ideas on how I can add extra storage to a small bathroom?

hello_kitty

Oh lordy, I've suffered small bathroom syndrome myself!

One solution I did was buy one of those shelving units that fit around the toilet. Then I could utilize that space. Mine has a shelf, and then a cabinet with two shelves in it. Definitely added storage space. I used the cabinet part for medications, bandaids, nail polish, etc.

In my old bathroom I had this rather skinny space, but I managed to find a skinny cabinet that you assemble I think from Target, that fit the space perfectly. The bottom was an enclosed cabinet and then there were shelves. It was about 6' high. Definitely nice for a tight/skinny area.

Other than that... I've hung shelves before. Even now that I have bigger bathroom, I have a shelf to put some of my makeup products on to keep out of my cat's reach.

I hope that helps! Check out the bathroom sections of Target, Walmart, etc and they usually have build-it-yourself solutions.

.nicole.

Thanks for the advice! I didn't even think about getting a cabinet that goes over the toilet! Looks like I'm heading to Target!