Need help about Basic Red

Asphyxiation

Hi guys..

I was talkin to a friend on ebay and she wrote this:

"I HAVE ONE BASIC RED IN A 2.5 GRAM SIZE. I NOTICED THAT EVERYONE ELSE'S ON EBAY SAYS 7.5 AND I CAN NOT FIGURE THAT OUT.EVERYONE I ASK HAS N0 IDEA WHY. DO YOU KNOW? DOES THAT SHADE COME IN TWO SIZES?"

I didn't know the answer so I thought I would ask your guys..!!!

Please help me/her out..
tong.gif

panda0410

I have basic red, I'll fish it out later and have a look
smiles.gif
not all mattes are 2.5 some are 7.5, but there shouldnt be different weights in the same colour. Important to note that there ARE fake Basic Red pigments pigments floating about as well.

Xqueeze_me

My Basic Red is 2.5g. Some mattes are 2.5g and some are 7.5g but normally all pigments (non-mattes) are 7.5g.
yes.gif

Asphyxiation

Okay..
smiles.gif

Thanks guys...

So when she says I could have it for 15$ because it's smaller then it's acually a pretty good deal..?
I bought another pigment from her before and it was real..

OH, btw..............
So when ALL other Basic Red pigments on ebay says 7,5g then they're fake..?

BunnyBunnyBunny

I think it's really obnoxious that she chooses to type in all capitals... it's just unprofessional.

But anyway I think that if Basic Red is indeed 2.5g (I don't know since I don't own it), the auctions on eBay may possibly say 7.5g because they are using general pigment information, since most pigments are 7.5g.

Asphyxiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I think it's really obnoxious that she chooses to type in all capitals... it's just unprofessional.

But anyway I think that if Basic Red is indeed 2.5g (I don't know since I don't own it), the auctions on eBay may possibly say 7.5g because they are using general pigment information, since most pigments are 7.5g.

I would rather call it unprofessional that the other ppl are using information from other pages, and not even look at the jar they're selling..
th_dunno.gif

Btw, now we're talking Basic Red pigment from ebay: don't they all have pretty shiny lids..?
Or is it just me..?

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny

There are fake Basic Red pigments using the 7.5gm label, but I have also seen sellers of authentic 2.5gm pigment using generic 7.5gm info so its entirely possible
yes.gif

Asphyxiation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
The last time i was on here shiny lids meant fake
winks.gif

Yeah that was what I was thinking..!
Shit that's alot of Basic Red fakes then.. O_O