Need help from the Specktra experts!

natalie75

Taking another Sephora trip to Houston Monday (got a xmas bonus ) and I value your opinions. I am officially a MAC addictic 5/15 pan palettes, 25 lippies, lipglass etc... but am interested in adding some Nars to my collection, from what I've read here. I am NW20, blonde, blue eyes and 47. I did test the cream e/s last time I was there and it felt awesome. I don't like a lot of shimmer and no glitter. Here's what I've found, what are you thoughts? I have one NARS item.............drum roll............Orgasm Blush Love it!

NARS
DeCameron
Mykonos
Paper Tiger
Savage
Dervish blush
Laguna Bronzer

SMASHBOX
Primer

BENEFIT
Bad Gal (have it, love it)
UDPP (this will be my third)

Of course I'll be stopping at MAC too

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawkeye

I'm not a fan of his creme eyeshadows. Even under a primer-but if you've tried it and you like it I say go for it.

You might want to try NARS' single eyeshadows and duos!

Honestly, I like Guerlin Bronzer better. Laguna has done nothing for me. It makes me look really dirty and I'm a NC 25!

I'm not sure about Dervish-is that another line because it's not NARS- that's a MAC Lipliner!
ssad.gif
Are you thinking of Desire?

natalie75

Deep Throat

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
I'm not a fan of his creme eyeshadows. Even under a primer-but if you've tried it and you like it I say go for it.

You might want to try NARS' single eyeshadows and duos!

Honestly, I like Guerlin Bronzer better. Laguna has done nothing for me. It makes me look really dirty and I'm a NC 25!

I'm not sure about Dervish-is that another line because it's not NARS- that's a MAC Lipliner!
ssad.gif
Are you thinking of Desire?

OOPS I meant Deep Throat by NARS. THANKS FOR THE RECS!!

Jess-ee-ka

I have some NARS items, not many. I am about the same colouring as you and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Sin Blush, Laguna bronzer and Caravaggio eyeshadow duo. As well, Hot-wired and Babydoll lipglosses are beautiful. Good luck and have fun!!!