Need help picking a couple of Fluidlines!

blushfulxcheeks

*The only other forum I've posted in is the FOTD one so I hope I'm posting in the correct one.

I need help picking between these:

1. Non-Conformist or Waveline or Royal Wink

AND

2. Blue Peep or Jadeye

Only one from each group please. Descriptions of how these fluidlines look on the eyes would be very helpful too. THANKS

Here is a picture if it will help any:

DSCN2275.jpg

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

I def. think jadeye, I almost feel that blue peep might actually be a little too bright for you... plus jadeye is more universal.

blushfulxcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
I def. think jadeye, I almost feel that blue peep might actually be a little too bright for you... plus jadeye is more universal.

I kinda felt that way too, but almost everyone on MUA picked Blue Peep, which made me feel like I need it lol. I guess I will have to try it on instead of just grab and go
ssad.gif
Thanks

blushfulxcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdjax
I'd go with Non-Conformist and Jadeye. I have& love them both!

How does Non-Conformist look on you? Does it actually look purpley? I hear it looks almost black, and I already have a black f/l.

BlahWah

PBI, but Non-Conformist isn't black on me, which I find Macroviolet does. Non-Conformist is like a toned down violet. I actually use it along with Violet Underground e/k sometimes (N-C to deepen the colour, VU to smudge out). It goes great whenever I do purples, pinks or peaches/corals. Royal Wink and Waveline are nice, but Non-Conformist is more useable and versatile. And I vote for Jadeye, but Bluepeep would be really fun to wear! HTH!

blushfulxcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
PBI, but Non-Conformist isn't black on me, which I find Macroviolet does. Non-Conformist is like a toned down violet. I actually use it along with Violet Underground e/k sometimes (N-C to deepen the colour, VU to smudge out). It goes great whenever I do purples, pinks or peaches/corals. Royal Wink and Waveline are nice, but Non-Conformist is more useable and versatile. And I vote for Jadeye, but Bluepeep would be really fun to wear! HTH!

Thanks a lot =]. Non-Conformist is a sure pick now. I went through the FOTDs, and it looks PURPLE and pretty. I'm really excited now lol. I still don't know about Blue Peep or Jadeye though. There were a lot more pictures of Blue Peep, and it looked reallyy pretty. Jadeye is pretty too but a lot of people put Peacocky or whatever it is on top of it so it's hard to tell what it looks like by itself. They might not even have Jadeye left at the counters so I might get Blue Peep. DECISIONS DECISIONS!

d_flawless

peronsally, i don't like royal wink. it's way too bring for me...so either one besides that
smiles.gif

and jade eye for your second option. i think it'd be pretty with your features...

blushfulxcheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
peronsally, i don't like royal wink. it's way too bring for me...so either one besides that
smiles.gif

and jade eye for your second option. i think it'd be pretty with your features...

Oh, really? I saw this of Royal Wink that's why I made it one of my options. It looks bright and vivid here.

http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=64122&highlight=royal+wink

It's so weird how almost everyone on MUA says Blue Peep and everyone here says Jadeye lol.

Thanks!