need help with pink l/s

xsnowwhite

helloooo
im looking at different MAC lipsticks that are pink like a light pink or something and I have to order online so I was wondering if you guys could help me sort of differentiate(sp?) them or just tell me your fave.
Oh and I have very pale skin(dont know what mac color, but im "fair" in bare minerals) and dark hair and dark eyes.
Heres what I was looking at:
Angel
Pink Plaid
Plink!
Faux

some of them arent that similar but it's hard to tell online what would work best for fair skin. Im also getting purrr lipglass if that makes any difference in what i should get
thanks soo much for the help!

xsnowwhite

thank you for the advice. So im thinking I should get angel, ive heard lots of good stuff about it.
I will also check out those you mentioned elegent-one , thanks for the recs

nunu

I love how angel looks on pale tones i recommend it
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_supra
I love, love Angel. I am NC25 and looks good. My avatar is me wearing it with prr l/g.

It looks so pretty on you...but then I think any color would

mariecinder

Faux is a lot darker in person than it is online, so be careful of that one. Its like a deep rose color on me (I'm NC20). Angel is a lovely light pink and Please Me is similar to it. Sweetie, as someone had suggested, is also a great pink.

miss_supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
It looks so pretty on you...but then I think any color would

Thank you
smiles.gif

Girl about town

My fave pinks are Angel, snob ( bit more light pink mauve) Please me (more rosy light pink), also love bombshell (slightly darker than angel with gold shot through it very flattering) x

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariecinder
Faux is a lot darker in person than it is online, so be careful of that one. Its like a deep rose color on me (I'm NC20). Angel is a lovely light pink and Please Me is similar to it. Sweetie, as someone had suggested, is also a great pink.

Yep - faux is quite dark. I LOVE it though. I'm extremely Pale, with dark hair, and I wear it often - its my lips but a bit better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
My fave pinks are Angel, snob ( bit more light pink mauve) Please me (more rosy light pink), also love bombshell (slightly darker than angel with gold shot through it very flattering) x

I don't have Angel but I *want* it so so bad
ssad.gif
Please me is lovely and so is bombshell - so girly and pretty...but I just wanted to throw in if you are more yellow undertones than pink or neutral maybe avoid snob. I have it and it makes me look kind of...jaundiced. I'm not sure what it is...maybe it just doesn't work well on me since most people love it
smiles.gif

xsnowwhite

thanks everyone!
wow this has given me alot to think about! I jsut might have to actually go into MAC lol

elegant-one

Just bought Sweetie - it's beautiful! More of a red pink instead of a pastel pink.
I swear, I have to buy 2 or more of every pink lipstick that MAC makes...I'm totally obsessed with pink
smiles.gif

You're welcome Miss Supra....you look like such a doll!

MAC_Whore

I love Prrrr. That is an awesome lg.

Fabby is also a very pretty pink with a golden tone to it.

If you are looking for a very light pink:

Utter Pervette
Plink
Politely Pink

Sweetie and Syrup definitely have a sublte, cool, lavender undertone.

iheartangE

I'm reeeeally pale with olive undertones and I just bought Please Me and I love it! It's a light-medium pink, so it's probably deeper than Plink and the others (which I don't have so I can't really compare) but I love the Matte formula because you can always add gloss or shimmer to it
smiles.gif

HTH!!