Need help with this look

urbanD0LL

ha , tell me why i had a feeling it would be that picture ? i just saved it a few minutes ago , the looks is pretty hot . i'm a newbie to the make up game so not much recommendations sorry , but i can see the nude lip has to be pretty much the same color as your foundation, and maybe a plumish deep red as a blush , not too dark though

makeba

that looks is very extreme and sexy to me!! i wonder if Siss lipstick would work for the lips and Breezy Blush for the cheeks. Fuscia pigment on the lid with Deep truth fused with a bit of carbon in the crease! for some reason on my screen the bottom liner looks like deep blue green pigment. give this look a shot gurl!! and post!
Hey couturesista! did you Nyla hair cut!!!!!!!!

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
that looks is very extreme and sexy to me!! i wonder if Siss lipstick would work for the lips and Breezy Blush for the cheeks. Fuscia pigment on the lid with Deep truth fused with a bit of carbon in the crease! for some reason on my screen the bottom liner looks like deep blue green pigment. give this look a shot gurl!! and post!
Hey couturesista! did you Nyla hair cut!!!!!!!!

I've been wanting Siss l/s. I have Breezy blush and I love it, but I don't own any pigments. ( I know, the shame
th_dunno.gif
)

And yes I saw NYLA, how hot is our girl? I'm telling you, I was thinking of getting a weave on Friday because I was getting bored with my cut, but NYLA has renewed my faith.
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanD0LL
ha , tell me why i had a feeling it would be that picture ? i just saved it a few minutes ago , the looks is pretty hot . i'm a newbie to the make up game so not much recommendations sorry , but i can see the nude lip has to be pretty much the same color as your foundation, and maybe a plumish deep red as a blush , not too dark though

I love this pic. When I first saw her on TV a couple of years ago, she did nothing for me. It was your usual long golden hued hair date for a rapper look, but she has def. come into her own with this look.

makeba

oh gurl!!! you betta work that haircut too!! but if you switch up your styles its all good. what you dont have any pigments!!!! Oh my goodness i think the world just paused and said HUH!!! see what you can do with what you got and just tweek it a bit!!! stay blessed!
(patiently waiting for a post)

carandru

Ok, so you go ahead and freak that.... AND THEN, I'll copy you LOL. Better yet, I'll copy you AND post it in the challenge thread!

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Ok, so you go ahead and freak that.... AND THEN, I'll copy you LOL. Better yet, I'll copy you AND post it in the challenge thread!

Girl, don't be putting my lazy butt out there
th_LMAO.gif
I really do want to try this out but I don't know if I have the right color for that burgundy/pink e/s. I'll have to look in my stash. I think NYX has a similar shade. Do you guys think MAC's Passionate e/s will work?

carandru

Ok, totally off topic.... but I was zooming in to get a better look at the makeup and noticed that blond piece of hair. Does this chick have a blond tail in the back? Lol, just wondering since the switch in color and texture (natural to silky track) caught my eye.

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I thought it was a cord ...like from a mic...But you might be correct

Lol, it's definitely hair b/c it has a few strands sticking off of it but you can't really tell unless you zoom in...which is also probably why I'm the only person who was like "wait... is that hair?" Now I want to see the back, lol b/c it could be cute..maybe. Are tails the in thing for chicks now? I may have missed something.

TISH1124

that brings back so many memories of hair do's from back in the day...I personally HOPE NOT!! So many different tails...long tails, braided tails, beaded tails, curly tails...OMG NO!!!!

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
that brings back so many memories of hair do's from back in the day...I personally HOPE NOT!! So many different tails...long tails, braided tails, beaded tails, curly tails...OMG NO!!!!

OMG...I came across a pic of the back... and WTF?!!?!?!

3456ddea.jpg

we'll just pretend we only ever saw the front.

P.S. why does that mess remind me of My Little Pony?

And, I just decided I'm going to try this look very soon.. probably tomorrow after my exam. I'm thinking carbon e/s, MUFE #75 w/ fuschia shock CCB as base..and pink reflects glitter. I don't really have any nude l/s so I'll probably play around w/ concealer, peachstock l/s, and my cork l/p. For the cheeks, I'll probably try the brunette MSF.....or mix something from my ben nye creme rogue. I'll post it here when I get a chance and we can all see how wrong I am, lol.

TISH1124

Thats is CRAZZZZYYYYYYY...How to totally mess up a great look....I hope see didn;t walk backwards at any point

yep Or rainbow Bright

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru

P.S. why does that mess remind me of My Little Pony?

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

You hit the nail on the head! What a shame, because the main cut is lovely.

urbanD0LL

yeah , Brooke really found her style because she kinda looked awkward before . Her outfits , hair, makeup now really fit her .

LOL at the hair , wtf ?! the haircut is just ruined . i saw the blonde hair but thought it maybe might look okay, if its just blonde or whatever ... but that rainbow tail is so ... reminds of the dude in water wind and fire ? something like that lol

couturesista

That rainbow bright tail must have been a dare
th_confused_new.gif
, her hair did not look this foolish last nite, anywho I'm only in it for the makeup, my haircut is fine, no inspiration needed.
winks.gif

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I've been wanting Siss l/s. I have Breezy blush and I love it, but I don't own any pigments. ( I know, the shame
th_dunno.gif
)

And yes I saw NYLA, how hot is our girl? I'm telling you, I was thinking of getting a weave on Friday because I was getting bored with my cut, but NYLA has renewed my faith.
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif

OMG, thank you soooo much! You ladies are totally making me blush right now LOL! Who is this Brooke? She looks hot! I wanna Google her, what's her last name?

nunu

Erm try MAC's eyeshadow in passionate all over the lid and apply a bit of purple right before the tear duct. Carbon es on the crease and lower lashline.