Need personalized "every day" look

Brianne333

It's that time again! I swear I read this forum all the time, but it seems like I only ever post to get recommendations lol. That's how much I trust your opinion though!
winks.gif

I have decided that I need an "every day" look because I am tired of experimenting every day. I'm ready to settle in to a look that flatters me but is subtle enough for me to put on every day.

I am cool toned and fair, with medium auburn hair (brunette with a red [not orange] cast to it) and grey-green eyes. I have naturally pigmented lips.

I don't like mattes for my every day wear, I don't wear eye liner, lip liner or lipstick regularly. I look terrible in colors like orange, yellow and blue. I like shimmery shadows though! It doesn't have to be a totally neutral look, as long as it's toned down and appropriate for most every day activities.

I need some shadows that will work well together, a blush and a lip gloss/gelee.

Thanks in advance for your recs!
greengrin.gif

gildedangel

I am thinking you could do a really neutral look on the upper lid, like jest or something like that on the lid and a brown like satin taupe in the crease. Then to bring out the green in your eyes put an orange-toned eyeshadow under your lower lashes. It doesn't have to be bright orange, but maybe a burned orange-brown. That would be so pretty! Or if you are really really against using orange tones you could try a pink instead.

Brianne333

Thanks for the recs gildedangel! I have Satin Taupe but haven't gotten Jest yet, though I've been thinking about it for some time!