Need recommendations for a pink blush that is not too bright

notevenjail

I'm an NW20 and MAC Pink Swoon is a nice pink that's not too bright, but can be layered for more impact.
smiles.gif

Jessica

What about Well-Dressed? I personally adore MAC Celebrity and NARS Angelika, they look really overbearing in the package, but go on beautifully. Well-Dressed will give you that soft, I just saw the HOTTEST guy look
smiles.gif

selina

MAC Dollymix looks scary in the pot but it goes on rather sheer, you should try that.

mj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedisneyland
i agree with pink swoon

i third pink swoon. it's great for the apples of your cheeks and doesn't overpower a more pink-brown i use along my cheek bones. its a great pair for peach and brown blushes. <3

Glamourpusskitty

Pink blush is my absolute fave makeup item!

I am ultra pale and I need blush or I look ill.

Benefit Dandelion is a good one, not too bright and a pretty shade of pink. I know its really meant to be a highlighter but I prefer to use it as a blush!

As recommended by some of the other ladies Pink Swoon is amazing, when I got this I was a little scared to try it as I thought it would be too strong a shade on me but if I apply it lightly it looks great.

A low end option for pink blush is the Wet N Wild cream blush sticks, I love the shade 'Coy'. Jane also has some lovely shades of pink in their blush range.

Good luck finding your perfect blush
angelic.gif