Need recs for these two looks

michelle79

http://i40.tinypic.com/2z84thd.jpg

I want to know the colors & how she got her eyelashes to curl out like that. Is there a set of eyelashes that gives you this look?

http://i44.tinypic.com/2zrdet3.jpg

Can someone please tell me what lipstick Beyonce has on in this pic?

Thank you so much in advance!
smiles.gif

ohnna-lee

I'm pretty sure those are falsies.

Have you ever tried curling your lashes with a spoon. with the right grip I am almost certain you can make them curl out like that.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle79
I want to know the colors & how she got her eyelashes to curl out like that. Is there a set of eyelashes that gives you this look?

depending on your skintone, the eyeshadow colours may vary as shades that rihanna uses may look too harsh on people with lighter skintones. that in mind, i'd say she's wearing mac humid e/s on the lid, mac saddle e/s in the crease pulled up towards the brow, mac vanilla pigment lightly used to highlight the browbone and mac solar white e/s on the inner corners around the tear duct. seems to me her eyes are probably lined with mac ebony e/l with mac blacktrack f/l on the waterline...i'm going to guess her eyeliner is probably slightly winged at the outer corners simply due to the dramatic look her lashes have. you can try the #36 false eyelashes from mac for that extra little flick at the end like rihanna has in the photo.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle79
Can someone please tell me what lipstick Beyonce has on in this pic?

looks like mac hue l/s to me...

xxsgtigressxx

Rihanna looks like she's wearing typographic es on lid smoked out into saddle es, a bit of nylon in the tear duct, and those very curled lashes are fake...definitely. Try ardell number 105's, you could even cut them in half and just use them on the outer end of your lid. Not sure about the lipstick, but a nice nude color.