Need some ARDELL false lashes help!!

luvsic

Hey everyone,

So slowly but surely I'm becoming addicted to false eyelashes
smiles.gif
I am Asian, and I totally lack those pretty, lush eyelashes that all you other folk have :p So I wanted to buy a pair of lashes I could wear pretty often, without looking super fake.

I have done some research! I have heard Ardell 108, 109, or 110 are best for the natural look. I wear 101 demis when I go out, they really make the eyes POP, but I usually wear them with lots of smokey black eye makeup.

See my ultimate goal is to be able to wear lashes without ANY or little eyeliner..I don't know if that's possible since I have such a small eyelid, but the goal is to achieve a natural look with falsies. Is that possible? Kind of like this...

l_d9c7a64e0c8f4c196269a0bdd52cbcf0.jpg

I think the look I am aiming for is looking like Jessica Burciaga. She always looks fresh faced and just beautiful. I don't know if she is wearing falsies here, but if so you cannot tell.

Also does anyone else have any false eyelash tips and tricks for natural looks? I don't like individual lash extensions, I've tried those before by Ardell and it ended up looking pretty bad. And I want to resist wearing them with black eyeliner since my eyelids tend to disappear when I do that..

TIA <3

TISH1124

I am too busy looking at her ta ta's to see the lashes.....

I have only worn them once and they were the Ardell #110

DigitalRain

Nice Rack!!!! I always use the 110 and they definitely look natural. I still like to line my eyes though.

luvsic

hahaha yeah i am totally jealous of her! She is totally blessed with a beautiful face AND a rockin' body.

Do you guys use 110 every day? I don't know if Jessica is wearing falsies in that photo, but her makeup is really fresh and natural. Again I don't have a huge eyelid so lining my eyes (without eyeshadow) makes them look really bad. I need the lashes to enhance, and I plan on waterlining/tightlining or lining my lower lid with eyeshadow to look more natural.

I have tried individual clusters, and they look miserably bad on me (especially when they start to clump up), not to mention they're a pain in the ass to deal with when I want to take them off. They just don't work, and I've tried every way to put them on.

luvsic

I found some pictures of asian girl wearing 110 online. I can't decide if it looks good or if it's natural enough =P

face2ls0.jpg

I don't know what type she's wearing but it looks good on her!!

1238427611.jpg

MiCHiE

Well, they're only about $3 or so. Why don't you buy a couple different ones and try them out? I don't think they look exactly the same on everyone and they'll look even more natural if you trim them (if needed) to fit.

cetati

Aaah a picture of Lena (the girl on the bottom on the Asian girls post). She is most likely not wearing falsies there... she really does have lashes like that all the freakin' time. She's a model on ViVi magazine in Japan.

Delerium

You might possibly also try the lashes that are just for the outer corners?

I use Ardell 305 which are like a half strip of falsies with good length and a nice taper when I want something less dramatic than a full strip of lashes. I've had success with them.

For full strips I use Ardell 101 and 105 or MAC # 4 lashes.

luvsic

cetati - yeah that's lena, but i do think she wears falsies. At least here..they look great on her too.

s1242502837.jpg

delerium - i just might try that...i think that could work, but I am not sure if I can get that at a drugstore. I think madamemadeline sells them...but hmm, we shall see.

Trimming those lashes sounds risky!! I'm not sure how I would go about doing that o_O

I want to wear these every day, that's why I'm looking for a great pair.

Thanks guys

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsic
I think madamemadeline sells them...but hmm, we shall see.
Thanks guys

I love madamemadeline..order from them all the time and they do sell the half ones for the outer corner...

maybe you should try the demi wispies, babies, or luvies..the wispies are my fave and I weare them everyday for work even when not wearing makeup and they look natural...imo the 101, 103, etc are more for nighttime looks..I call those my hooker lashes..lol...I have on the demi wispie in my avi pic...

try them all..that is what I did until I found the ones I liked...

jmarie7481

I wear the Demi Wispies everyday...aka Demi 120's and to me those are pretty natural. I don't wear a lot of liner either...I do winged liner sometimes but not always. Try holding a mirror under your eye, facing up, and look down into the mirror (keeping your head straight). This should allow you to be able to get the lashes pretty close to your lashline. Also, instead of using a harsh line of black liner, try very softly smudging some dark brown eyeshadow just at the very base of your top lashes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsic
Hey everyone,

So slowly but surely I'm becoming addicted to false eyelashes
smiles.gif
I am Asian, and I totally lack those pretty, lush eyelashes that all you other folk have :p So I wanted to buy a pair of lashes I could wear pretty often, without looking super fake.

I have done some research! I have heard Ardell 108, 109, or 110 are best for the natural look. I wear 101 demis when I go out, they really make the eyes POP, but I usually wear them with lots of smokey black eye makeup.

See my ultimate goal is to be able to wear lashes without ANY or little eyeliner..I don't know if that's possible since I have such a small eyelid, but the goal is to achieve a natural look with falsies. Is that possible? Kind of like this...

l_d9c7a64e0c8f4c196269a0bdd52cbcf0.jpg

I think the look I am aiming for is looking like Jessica Burciaga. She always looks fresh faced and just beautiful. I don't know if she is wearing falsies here, but if so you cannot tell.

Also does anyone else have any false eyelash tips and tricks for natural looks? I don't like individual lash extensions, I've tried those before by Ardell and it ended up looking pretty bad. And I want to resist wearing them with black eyeliner since my eyelids tend to disappear when I do that..

TIA <3

I do not really know if she is wearing false lashes here but from what i heard from other false lashes wearer (asians) if you want to open up criss-cross pattern is good...i am also an asian and my lashes is barely there lol but i am just noobie at applying lashes so i just stick to mascaras =]
th_wink3.gif

Nicala

hmm you can probably try the ardell babies?
those are pretty natural. i dont own a pair of em, if not id take a of pic em ;[.

Yushimi

does it have to be Ardell's? lolz
because you could try #31 from MAC, they're quite short so it gives you that extra volume. (My asian friends who got short lashes uses them, it gives them that huge extra volume to their lashes)

Mizz.Coppertone

Try L'oreal Volumious(she says she loves it and it does give the look of falsies 4 sure!) with a really good lash curler for Jessicas look. I am almost 100% sure shes not wearing falsies there!

Repunzel

i read on her blog that she wears #118 ardell
anyways i always buy from madamemadeline they give u a discount for buying lots