need some e/s recs! *pics*

caRpediEm17

im about to get some mulah so i definitely need some e/s recs!

i think i want purple colors and...i dono, what other colors would go well with my complexion and eye color??

also is engraved powerpoint a good investment?? i have stubborn brown and it really does not stay on long at all!!

one more thing! im going to maui, hawaii in a couple days..is there a CCO there??

here are a couple pics of me to give you a good idea:
2004_1104random10073.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

my skin is more this color now^^

MzEmo

engraved powerpoint is alright. i usually put some carbon over it so it would have more staying power when i do tightlining. but what sux is that i goes to the outer corner of your eyes. I the the best investment for eyeliner would be the fluidlines.

ben

i agree with mzemo, if you're looking for a long lasting eyeliner check out the fluidelines.

as for colour recs, i think that you would look stunning in woodwinked, all that glitters, mulch, satellite dreams, golden olive pigment, nocturnelle, and expensive pink just to name a few....go to a mac counter or store if you can and an artist should be able to help you select the right shadows for you. i think that you could get away with a lot, nutrals and vivid colours!

have fun and good luck!

ps - you're a hottie!

caRpediEm17

thanks guys! yeah i figured it prolly wouldnt be worth my money to try and get another powerpoint! so thanks for unconvincing me haha!

thanks ben! i will definitely juSs go to a counter and see what they can do for me! but i was looking at nocturnelle so i might get that..satellite dreams though...what does that look like?