Need some help on how to use MAC brushes 150 and 188

bliu108

Hi all,

I have these two brushes, the 150 and 188, but I just don't use them very often. Probably because I often reach for the 129 to apply powder, and I just don't know what to use the 188 for. I hear that you can use the 187 to apply foundation, but isn't it a pain to clean every time you use it, especially with the white bristles?

So I'm interested in people's experiences with the 150 and 188. What do you use them for, if you own these 2 brushes? Is the 150 better/worse than MAC's other powder brushes? Is the 188 just like the 187, except smaller?

Thanks!

summerblue

Don't have these brushes so I can't help you directly, but do a search on youtube for these brushes & you'll get plenty of help.
smiles.gif

paparazziboy

i use the 187 to apply my foundation and i love it and i use the 150 for all over powder when i set my foundation i love both the brushes

erine1881

i use the 150 for bronzer and face powder. i use the 188 for liquid foundation and cheek highlighters.

kittykit

I use these brushes everyday. I like #188 for liquid foundation and blushes. #150 for powder to set my foundation.

vipervixen

I don't have the 188 but I use the 150 for loose/pressed powder to set my foundation and also for a light dusting of bronzer on my forehead.

juicycouture328

i use the 150 for putting on loose powder and bronzer too. I think that you *could* use it for blush too if you work real hard at it. Some people say that the brush is too big to apply powder blush with, but I think that if you wear a lot of blush, and you dont put wayy too much blush on the brush (some of my friends have this problem) then you could use it for that too.