Need Some HELPP??

Stephy171

lol ok so im pretty new to mac only have a few things!! I wanted to go home this weekend and pick up a few things!! Im an NC45 and i need some help picking out a good highlight! something for like everyday makeup i already have something shimmery so im looking for something matte.... so who better to ask than you ladies!!

MAC_Pixie04

Bisque, Malt, Yogurt, and Gesso are some popular ones I see around the forums; I know you said you're looking for MAC but my favorite highlight is the Anastasia Matte Camille pencil. It's matte but since it's a pencil and it's creamy, it's great for camoflaging any straight hairs around the brow.

HTH!

Stephy171

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Pixie04
Bisque, Malt, Yogurt, and Gesso are some popular ones I see around the forums; I know you said you're looking for MAC but my favorite highlight is the Anastasia Matte Camille pencil. It's matte but since it's a pencil and it's creamy, it's great for camoflaging any straight hairs around the brow.

HTH!

thankss doll but ya gotta be patient with me lol what is the anastasia....... never heard of thatt

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephy171
thankss doll but ya gotta be patient with me lol what is the anastasia....... never heard of thatt

Here's a link to it. You can get it at Sephora.
smiles.gif
Sephora: Anastasia Eye Lights Matte: Concealer/Shadow Base

My fave matte/satin highlights are Vanilla and Shroom.