need to find a brow pencil for Blondes

tiramisu

I don't care about the brand... just looking for a good rec on a pencil for blondes.
Anyone have one they'd recommend? I have lighter natural blonde hair on the gold side and my brows are pretty light.
I used to use a khaki/taupe shade but that seemed at tad too dark and noticeable--I just want to look polished and "done" if you know what I mean without darkening them up too much. I don't know if I should just set them with a clear brow gel and be done with it, or what...
th_dunno.gif

If you have a better recommendation on a different brow product, I'd be glad to hear it too!
Any ideas?
Thanks!
winks.gif

erine1881

try mac's fling (lighter) or lingering (a little darker) brow pencil. or better yet, for a more natural look, try the blonde taupe/buttery brow shader. its a brow powder and brow highlight package. you apply it with an angled brush. it's a creamier powder made especially for the brows. i fill in my brows with the brow shader, then define the shape a little with the pencil if needed.

frogy_green

hmmm good question here are a few

for super bleached out blonds try the folowing, omega, fling, seedling, or bigule brow set

for medium bleach blonds try (the above products and also...) concreate/coquette/lingiring/symitry/ untitiled or sublime nature pint or stray gray paint pot.

for redish blond try wedge or kid eyeshadows

hope this helps!
winks.gif

glam8babe

i sometimes use the blonde pencil from H&M.. its only £1.99 ($4) its pretty good.. but i like using eyeshadow more

Kuuipo

NARS Panama Eyebrow Pencil. Fabulous light ashe blonde shade that looks totally natural....you don't want yellow brows, but you don't want dark or obvious faked brows. This colour is a gorgeous pale wheat.

coconut

Omega or Seedling eyeshadows are good! Plus, you can use them as a regular eyeshadow too! I have really light brows and I find that pencils just look too unnatural on me. Haven't tried the brow shader set though...that sounds pretty good, too.

Girl about town

My hair is very light blonde and i use lingering brow pencil by MAC , its a lightish brown but i like my eyebrows darker than my ahir so i dpn't look eyebrowless.

tiramisu

Thanks girls for your suggestions, you've given me some great places to start!
I think my issue is that my skin tone is NW, but my hair is naturally really like a champagne gold--therefore very warm toned. Like if I had a warm toned complexion, I wouldn't have an issue!? So colder taupe shades were looking unnatural/not right.