Neo Sci-Fi Haul before its out!!!

kimb

So i went to the mall thinking that the new line was out but it wasn't. But the lady at the store said, "I have the display setup in back ill go get it and show you." I was super excited...

We tested them out and shes like.."What would you get if i could sell these to you today?" ... so of course i said..."That, that, that,that,that, that, that and that" HAHA.. so she asked her 'boss' and she said ok... So heres what i got!

Pleasureseeker l/s,Naked Space l/g, Summerfruit l/l
Evening Aura e/s,Magnetic Fieldse/s
new%20shadows.jpg

Metalist , Plasma Blu, Phosphor and Neon 8
newnails.jpg

The package in the orange is so sharp... I kinda wish Macs makeup always came in colorful containers
smiles.gif
Mskes me all giddy.LOL

I forgot i took these as well with my phone.
"The Display"
photo-1.jpg

and this is my boyfriend showing me how excited he thinks I was. LOL
photo-2.jpg

jaclynashley

How cool !
I saw it today too but the colors didn't appeal to me (plus I'm waiting for the Colour Forms collection) . :)
Have fun with your new make-up .
Lol to your boyfriend .

wifey806

th_LMAO.gif
hahaahahaaa OMFG!!! I love this post -- your BF is so funny! But I can totally imagine myself reactng the same way.

Good for you for getting an early haul
thmbup.gif
. Thanks for your post!!

XxArtisticOnexX

Wow Awesome Haul! Your so lucky to get these items before anyone else arwound you. YOur boyfirends exspre. is PriceLess! lol

.k.

OMG LUCKY!!!!

wish my bf were as excited as that..o wait i dont have one...durr
smiles.gif

User93

congrats! Thats an awesome haul. i so love the e/s! And the lipstick.. and the pencil... I have exactly the same face when i drop by the MAC counter LOL

spectrolite

LOL at your boyfriend. I think he has managed to capture that "OMG New Collection!!!" look very well. Nice haul
smiles.gif

Divinity

th_LMAO.gif
Your boyfriend cracks me up! I can't take my husband with me - I feel like he's always itching to get away so I feel rushed. Awesome haul, though, and what a lucky girl to buy early!!