:::::::Neutral Eyes & Cranberry Lips:::::::

hotpink1326

Hey all, this is more of an LOTD. Ive never worn lipstick this dark out in public until i did this. I actually kinda liked it though
smiles.gif
I did a really subtle eye to match my dark lips. Please let me know what you think!!

~THIS IS WHAT I USED~

::Face::
Maybelline expert wear blush Dusty Mauve 50

::Eyes::
Vaseline
MAC PaintPot "Girl Friendly"
UDPP
InColor "Double Date" Shadow Duo
Jordana Shadow "Brown Sugar"
Prestige Shadow "Blanc"
Maybelline Great Lash "Blackest Black"
Maybelline expert eyes Velvet Black pencil line

::Lips::
NYX Liner "Deep Purple"
Jordana Lipstick "Cranberry Mix"

***My Pictures***

makeup10-4-08crop0.jpg

makeup10-4-08crop1.jpg

makeup10-4-08crop2.jpg

makeup10-4-08crop3.jpg

makeup10-4-08crop4.jpg

makeup10-4-08crop5.jpg

makeup10-4-08crop6.jpg

makeup10-4-08crop7.jpg

makeup10-4-08crop8.jpg

makeup10-4-08crop9.jpg

Thanks for lookin'
cutey.gif
cutey.gif
cutey.gif
cutey.gif
cutey.gif
cutey.gif
cutey.gif

pastelcolors

absolutely gorgeous. I hope this isn't rude, but that's an eyebrow piercing scar right? I'm planning on getting a lip ring next month and afraid the scarring will end up terrible :/ you're lucky yours isn't!

FiestyFemme

This is really different look on you (I'm so used to the rockin' bright eyes!), but I really like this! I tend to mostly focus on eye makeup, but this is making me think I need to try some subtle eyes and darker/brighter lips.

nunu

Carly, i miss seeing a new post from you everyday
ssad.gif
but you look gorgeous and i'm loving the lips!

melliquor

You are so gorgeous... you can rock any eyeshadow or lipcolour that you decide to wear. I love the dark lips... you look stunning.

hotpink1326

Thanks so much everyone! Im so happy with all the nice comments for something so different for me
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastelcolors
absolutely gorgeous. I hope this isn't rude, but that's an eyebrow piercing scar right? I'm planning on getting a lip ring next month and afraid the scarring will end up terrible :/ you're lucky yours isn't!

I dont mid you asking about it at all. Yes its an eyebrow scar. Ive had it peirced for almost 11 years! I hate the scar that it left but i do still put it in from time to time so im sure that doesnt help how it looks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
This is really different look on you (I'm so used to the rockin' bright eyes!), but I really like this! I tend to mostly focus on eye makeup, but this is making me think I need to try some subtle eyes and darker/brighter lips.

THANKS! Yeah, do try some dark lips
smiles.gif
Its very fun for a change!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Carly, i miss seeing a new post from you everyday
ssad.gif
but you look gorgeous and i'm loving the lips!

Awww, Nora Thanks! I do miss posting here daily & talking to old friends like you!!!