Neutral Pink ES....what paint pot?

Covergirl913

Ladies what Paint Pot would you use as a base under the Neutral Pink ES from the N collection to make it pop? I have groundwork but I don't really like it ..it changes it to a grayish color. I also have quite natural but it doesn't do much either.

gigglegirl

ooh i've only ever used fresco rose pp (I LOVE this one! it helps take a light pinky beige like one side of Engaging duo to a nice pink). Fresco rose pp all the way!! otherwise I'd use a neutral one like painterly but it doesn't make it pop like Fresco does. Or i'd wait for Fafi since there are some pinky toned paintpots coming out

Covergirl913

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
ooh i've only ever used fresco rose pp (I LOVE this one! it helps take a light pinky beige like one side of Engaging duo to a nice pink). Fresco rose pp all the way!! otherwise I'd use a neutral one like painterly but it doesn't make it pop like Fresco does. Or i'd wait for Fafi since there are some pinky toned paintpots coming out

Thank you...I will definitely check that one out.....

lethaldesign

Fresco Rose is very close in color to Neutral Pink & works quite well. But if you want a p/p you can use with a bigger variety of shadows, you could also try Bare Study p/p which is a neutral sort of light champagne shade.