new britneyy.

gabi1129

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
"Make him cum in my mouth." That's real classy, BritBrit.

Gimme More is a hot club song though. I'm not calling it a comeback quite yet.

lol sweetie she says "Make him call me mama, Make him my new baby." lol not "make him cum in my mouth" thatd be really funny though!

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi1129
lol sweetie she says "Make him call me mama, Make him my new baby." lol not "make him cum in my mouth" thatd be really funny though!

Really?

Doesn't sound like that to me. Who knows ... she sounds so nasal, it's hard to hear her.

caroni99

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2mac
they're not all that, sorry. and neither is she anymore. i'm sick of buying magazines and reading about her stupid ass. i'm over it.

Agreed. Gimme More's strength is in the beat....I'll listen to the instrumental but other than that...*yawns*

MAC_Whore

Just like Bubbalicious gum. Blindly pink. Intial blasts of saccharin sweetness. Instantly turns bland and annoyingly rubbery. Yeah, that says it all.

xmrsvindieselx

Re: Britney's New Single!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
I LOVE Gimme More.

This is an unauthorized but CRAZY HOTT remix:
http://perezhilton.com/?p=4817

i loveeeee the remix
smiles.gif
im not crazy about the cold as fire song..but i dont hate it.

starangel2383

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
she won't Ever be as big as she used to be... not now.

i will admit that i do have her greatest hits or whatever and got rid of everything else, but i dont think that she was as big then as they portrayed her to be. she was more or less eye candy for the hormone driven media and was a horrible role model for the young girls out there, especially with her albums after baby one more time. i think that during that time, the only real good role model for those girls would have been mandy moore and she still is a good role model for young girls everywhere and so is that daughter of billy ray cyrus.

i think i am done with my 2 cents worth

Jade

OMG that Cold As Fire song is sooo bad! Her voice sounds like that of an 8 year old. Ew. The other song has a good beat, but her nasaly voive just ruins it for me. She just cannot sing.

glam8babe

i like the remix .. wouldnt let me hear the other 2 =( ive loved britney since she first came out [well up until she went crazy] but i think she can come back big again if she sorts herself out

glam8babe

ok its let me hear the first 2 now... i rlly dont like 'cold as fire' but i love gimmee more and the remix ... very britney

Dizzy

I think if anyone else but Britney had sang them, I'd have loved them. But her voice has gone from being decent in "Baby One More Time" to being just so downright awful that they synthesize her voice to make it bearable.

I don't know- I feel like she's trying to reinvent herself ala Madonna, but at least Madonna had the insight to drop off the face of the earth for a bit between albums so we could see the difference in her music. Britney didn't do that, and I think is trying to recreate Toxic instead. We already had Toxic, I think it's time for something new.

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy
I think if anyone else but Britney had sang them, I'd have loved them. But her voice has gone from being decent in "Baby One More Time" to being just so downright awful that they synthesize her voice to make it bearable.

I don't know- I feel like she's trying to reinvent herself ala Madonna, but at least Madonna had the insight to drop off the face of the earth for a bit between albums so we could see the difference in her music. Britney didn't do that, and I think is trying to recreate Toxic instead. We already had Toxic, I think it's time for something new.

The main difference between Madonna and Britney is Madonna has always been in control. I've always had a sneaking suspicion that every single move of Madonna's career has been carefully calculated by her. Britney has not and has no idea what she's doing, hence the KFed, the kids, this music