New Color Stories!

jenjunsan

Hey you guys! Sorry if I missed an earlier post on this, but did you see there are several new color stories listed here? Anyone have more info on them?

thegirlgotsoul

Do you mean the ones posted about in this thread:
http://www.specktra.net/forum/showth...ht=turq uatic

Hmmm...it looks like the first post with the dates & info has been deleted, but I think it looked similar to this:

February 16th - Culturebloom & Ultracheek

March 9th - Studio Fix LFluid/Loose Blot Powder/Studio Touch-Up Stick (a pencil-type concealer that will come with a special sharpener)

March 30 - Classic Coordinates - Coordinating Lip and Nail color

March 30 - Dejarose - Small collection like C-Squeeze, except all rosey colors, new limited fragrance with Rose notes.

April 13 - Sweetie Cake - Prom collection (all locations)

April 1 - Viva Glam V - New Pamela campaign

May 4th - Sundressing - Summer collection

May 4th - Liquidlast Liner- New waterproof liquid eyeliner (possibly in a pen-type applicator)

May 18th - Sundressing Body

May 18th - See Thru Color - Tint sticks similar to the Tarte brand flush sticks.

June 1 - Lure/Bait/Hooked - Summer collection in 3 parts. Face color, skin, bronzers for face & body.

June 29 - Pigment (9 or 10 new shades..all locations)

July 6- Turquatic - a collection featuring the fragrance and some color.

Sophia84

I wish you knew more info guys about the Sundressing collection, the summer collection, that will be out at May 4th !!

mspixieears

I noticed a few more listed in the Colour stories section of Specktra, but sadly no details yet! Very exciting nevertheless!