New FAKE Eyeshadow Palette

Risser

The same as before... I still found new fake palttes on TAOBAO(China auction). I'm sure they will appear on eBay some time.
ssad.gif

f_mac_03.jpg

f_mac_01.jpg

200842311776652.jpg

2008423103578305.jpg

f_mac_02.jpg

f_mac_04.jpg

f_mac_07.jpg

panda0410

we already have some of these on ebay AU - the very last one was here in GREEN just a few days ago.... bleh....

Risser

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
we already have some of these on ebay AU - the very last one was here in GREEN just a few days ago.... bleh....

Same here, our Yahoo and Ruten bid are full of fake MAC stuff *sign*

_Ella_

angry.gif
Those counterfeit cosmetics make me sic! Why don't those people creating that cr*p go out and look for a real job?

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ella_
angry.gif
Those counterfeit cosmetics make me sic! Why don't those people creating that cr*p go out and look for a real job?

I know it's a hot topic, but the reality is that there are dishonest people out there looking to make money off the name of well known brands. It's not just MAC affected - most high end cosmetics brands have been counterfeited, as have most designer bags, clothes and sometimes shoes.

In reality - apart from raising awareness and reporting auctions where counterfeit product is knowingly being sold there is not much that can be done about this situation.

Paramnesia

Oh i've seen them around... i just think people who buy them are stupid. I'd do my research before buying anything off ebay.

OZtion.com.au is full of fakes, it nearly made me cry.

artisick

Ugh, I've already seen the first and fifth picture palette on ebay.
Hopefully nobody bidded on them. =T

greeneyes81

i've seen those all on Ebay -- it seems like the first one was confused with Chanel quads when they faked it as "MAC" lol

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyes81
i've seen those all on Ebay -- it seems like the first one was confused with Chanel quads when they faked it as "MAC" lol

yeah...that is defiantly what was running through my mind when I saw this on eBay.
thmbdn.gif

b401_1.JPG

b1c2_1.JPG

I hate seeing fake MAC. Just breaks my heart, mostly because some poor person who hasn't done their research is going to buy this icky product and end up with some gross form of eye disease because the person making this cr@p in China used mercury in their formula.
angry.gif

I really really REALLY hate people who sell fake MAC.

greeneyes81

I honestly have to wonder why people do it. I mean, if i'm bidding on something, i always either have a reference directly from their website, or I already know what the product should look like. I don't get how people bid on things that they obviously have no idea what it's supposed to look like.

oh, and those fake eyeshadows look like they would burn the hell out of my skin LOL crappy ingredients

Babyphat

It's the same with the brushes, there are SO many fake MAC brushes on Ebay. Some are really hard to tell if they're fake or not until you actually get them. I don't know why Ebay doesn't put a stop to these sellers!

greeneyes81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyphat
It's the same with the brushes, there are SO many fake MAC brushes on Ebay. Some are really hard to tell if they're fake or not until you actually get them. I don't know why Ebay doesn't put a stop to these sellers!

yeah i got a fake brush recently. made me very sad
ssad.gif
from now on, only buying directly from MAC
smiles.gif

sofabean

couldn't they at least TRY and be a little more discreet with those palettes? LOL. mac doesn't even make palettes that look like that! idiots!

Tinkee-Belle

These are terrible... I feel bad for the people who are new to MAC and are bidding on these because they dont know any better. They will think the quality is shitty and be turned off from MAC for life! I recently saw one of these palettes on Ebay get up to like 50 bux, there were like 10 people bidding! This just boils my blood.....

asaphia

The top square ones have now come into a NZ online aution site, too.. some unfortunate person's already bidded on one.

I had a fake single shadow experience a while ago, but lucky for me the seller hadn't realised either and she was more than willing to refund me.. I buy all I can from over the counter, but things like LE or discontinued products, I hate that I have to question the online seller over and over again and check this and that now as opposed to just going ahead now
ssad.gif