New girl, from Metro Philly area

thejadedstar

Hello everyone!

I've been coming to specktra for a while now, and finally got up the nerve to join the boards. I spent a week or so pouring through posts and checking out some photos of looks, and I was immediately impressed and intimidated. So, I figured it was about time I post.

I joined this board to make friends with fellow makeup/MAC enthusiasts like myself, because none of my friends really "get it". I would also like to eventually get the nerve up to post a look or participate in one of the contests. I am an aspiring MU artist, and my dream is to own my own business.

I'm not sure what else to put in here, but nevertheless, I am very happy to be a member here. Thank you!

user2

Welcome to Specktra!
wavey.gif

midnightlouise

Hi and welcome!! I'm looking forward to seeing your FOTD posts! It's all for fun, so no need to be intimidated
smiles.gif
The ladies on here are all really nice and we all love to see new faces in the FOTDs!!!

mspixieears

Welcome to Specktra, and good luck with achieving your dream. Guess you'll be in the fotd forum a fair bit! Look forward to seeing your work!

arbonnechick

Welcome, and you're definitely in the right place.
None of my friends "get it" either, but funny how they always ask me to do their make-up for them, eh?

LOL, guess my little obsession comes in handy!

thejadedstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbonnechick
Welcome, and you're definitely in the right place.
None of my friends "get it" either, but funny how they always ask me to do their make-up for them, eh?

LOL, guess my little obsession comes in handy!

Yeah it's funny how they *always* ask, and sometimes INSIST that you do their makeup. LOL