New glasses

Lalli

After finally learning to love glasses{after getting a eye ulcer due to contact lenses}
ssad.gif
my mummy bought me some Prada glasses n a Chanel pair been after em 4 ages!! its her present for me passing my exams n shizzle

my sis says i have an alien face
hmm.gif
buh do i suit em or no? oh excuse the eyebrows they went too thin hence grew em out gettin em done soon:blush

hehe xx

DaizyDeath

those are seriously cute
i dont wear glasses but ive always wanted some black rimmed glasses just for fun beacuse the look so f in adorable on everybody

Lalli

^^thank you! i was told plastics last longer my mum picked these out 4 me i was a lil nervous coz i gotta wear em when i drive n stuff but i like em alot now
greengrin.gif

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna_Spirit
Love em! They look fab on you!

PS: what blusher are you wearing? Looks really nice
greengrin.gif

im wearin a lil bit of this pinky versace blusher cnt member the name n shooting star msf!!

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditzycubanita
Not to be rude, but how much were they if you know??..Im about due for a new pair..Let me know..Thanks!

lol its ok the frame alone was £175 but because im a student i get free prescriptve lenses so the lense were free and all i did was pay an £29 for a 2yr gurantee on top which covers everything so it was worth it