New hair!

Dia

I finally dyed my hair and I love it! I'm a natural redhead so it feels good to be close to my real hair colour.

I have chin/shoulder length natural dreads, so I just slipped these through the roots. Quickest way ever to install dreads I tell ya. 15-20 mins and I'm done.

Anyways, onto the pics.

135469845_b7875c8497.jpg

135469841_e4c8b2c651.jpg

135469842_a6c37e1bd6.jpg

Here you can see how they're just slipped through. I had to use the flash on this one so the colours look wonky. There isn't that much of a difference in colour between the real and synth dreads.
135469843_6e58d4a880_m.jpg

One question though... Do my eyebrows match alright? I dyed them the same colour of my hair and am filling them in with Courdory e/s.

Dia

I've always just loved the look and feel of dreads, wore synth ones for years then finally dreaded my own hair. Plus dreads seem to suit me more than 'normal' hair ever has.

luminious

i think your brows look fine also. do you ever leave your hair normal (sry lack of a better word)

midnightlouise

I like it! The color is great and your brows match just fine
smiles.gif
I always thought about dreading my hair...as funky and curly as it is it wouldn't take long I bet, but instead of turning out cool I am afraid I would end up looking like Medusa. NOT the look I'm after lol!
greengrin.gif

Dia

Thanks everyone
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by luminious
i think your brows look fine also. do you ever leave your hair normal (sry lack of a better word)

I had my hair in an a-line bob for the longest time before dreading it. I'm never going back now lol

kaliraksha

your hairs* are fab... i love the color too =)

*this was my original typo, and im going to leave it because its cuter than hair or dreads