New haircolor! & a pink/blue FOTD

p3nut

whatsyron.jpg

Hey everyone!! I was on spring break last week, but I was working full-time 8:00am-4:30pm
ssad.gif
I didnt have much time for makeup, in the mornings, so it was just the usualy eyeliner and red lips. OH! and I now work as a ladies pricer at a clothing retail store (YAY!!! NEW JOB!!!) Anyway! A few days ago I dyed my hair black.. whatya think?? I was a little hesitant at first, but I'm starting to LOVE it!!

whatsyr3.jpg

In the car, today
smiles.gif

whatsyr2.jpg

whatsonyrbl.jpg

eyes:
nyx sunnyday
nyx hot pink
ben nye cosmic blue

face:
rimmel recover in ivory (foundation)
physications formula custom bronzer
avon kitten glow (pink blush on cheeks)
nyx strawberry milk (on lips)

hope you all have a good weekend
smiles.gif

aziajs

Okay....I say this all the time but you are seriously one of the most striking girls I have ever seen. I love your features. I love the pink and blue on the eyes and the pink on the lips. I want to copy that, although I don't know if it would work on my skintone.

Oh...I love the black hair too.

p3nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Okay....I say this all the time but you are seriously one of the most striking girls I have ever seen. I love your features. I love the pink and blue on the eyes and the pink on the lips. I want to copy that, although I don't know if it would work on my skintone.

Oh...I love the black hair too.

hahhaa you made me blush so much!!! thanks, though
smiles.gif

my face is difficult ;\ especially when i'm being photographed, I REALLY have to watch my angles...
ssad.gif

& thanks again! I LOVE pink lips..
smiles.gif
especially really light pink tones
smiles.gif

pink tones compliment everyone, at least I think!
smiles.gif

p3nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddinary
From pink to brown to black - you are looking fabulous every time!

thank you!!! I think this may be my favorite color yet
smiles.gif