thelove4tequila

Re: New item on macpro.com-Creme Liner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I'm ordering the black soon. =D

Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
They say they can be used wet or dry, so I wonder what it is like dry? hmm...

I wondered the same question. They have to be creme, hence, Creme Liner. I just think its different to use creme wet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
how much does these cost?

$11.50

Tasti_Butterfly

They look devine! And I can't wait to try them!!!!

creamliner.jpg

Krasevayadancer

Looks to me like cake eyeliner with a different name.

As far as I know cake liner is meant to be used wet and provides a matte finish. Not sure how these compare since I have never tried them.

I will be sure to check em out at macpro when i go to check out the other releases
smiles.gif

Ms. Z

I prefer this to things like fluidlines & Clinique Cream Liners because I find them easier to work with; I make such a mess w/the others (like I put it on w/both eyes closed). I found them to be similar to but better than the Smashbox Cream Eye Liners.

They used to have a Blue one before; I hope they make a Hunter Green, Purple & Navy.

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I hope this doesn't mean an eventual discontinuation of Fluidline
ssad.gif
I will die without my Blacktrack!

Don't speak of such things! It would mean the end of my relationship with MAC. I just couldn't forgive them for that.

burnerxo123

wow i might check these out and there only 11.50?

did they mark the pricde wrong?

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnerxo123
wow i might check these out and there only 11.50?

did they mark the pricde wrong?

I think that's the price if you are a Pro member
winkiss.gif

anyhow I called the Pro store in NY, they don't have them in yet ... mentioned they would be $15/16.

MAC_Whore

I doubt they will DC Fluidlines. These perform differently than the Fluidlines. I used to have a couple of the cream liners. The Cream liners are an old regular MAC line item brought back to life.

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
I think that's the price if you are a Pro member
winkiss.gif

anyhow I called the Pro store in NY, they don't have them in yet ... mentioned they would be $15/16.

Nope, that's retail.

At least, I put one in my cart, and it showed up as 11.50 - 40%, so if I ordered it it would cost $6.90.

And I don't think it's a glitch, because if 11.50 was the discounted price, the retail price would either not be a clean number, regardless of the discount. (If it was the price with a 40% discount, the retail would have to be $19.16666666..., and if it was the price with a 30% discount, the retail would have to be 16.4285714.....)

They may have mispriced it on the site, but it's not the pro member price, of that I am certain.
smiles.gif

glamdoll

I asked today and we haven't received it. Its not in the store, and some people dont know why they would bring them back because fluidline replaced that liner.

And penultimate is LOVE I swear. Its not replacing anything either, it is amazing and very easy to get a perfect cat line. Cant wait to get it!

bellezzadolce

I'm so happy these are back! I use them wet with a #209 or a #311. Before I had to buy 3 at a time when I visit a CCO now I can get them when I want!!!
yahoo.gif

And I'm sure that they will not replace fluidline since they are so different, they may just be PRO only since so many love fluidline.

emeraldjewels

I really like the look of these, i'll definitly be picking up one or two of these from the pro store in vegas in december. I really like the smashbox creme liners so i'm pretty sure i'll like this too.

erine1881

customer service doesn't have em yet either. i tried ordering earlier today but no luck.
ssad.gif

meg_curls

I hope someone gets a hold of one of these soon. I'm interested, especially since they are only $11
greengrin.gif

Ruby_Woo

No news on them yet. We shall see. We haven't put out the corrector concealors either, I wonder if they will release them together.. hmmm.

anguria

Well, i got them but honestly i still prefer fluidlines as they are more creamy and easy to apply.

DSC02732a.jpg

DSC02734a.jpg

MacPinkFlamingo

So do these perform differently or have a different texture than fluidlines? I guess what I am getting at is, what do these bring to the current MAC line of liner options?