New Jordana "Glitter Rocks" Eyeliners

LionQueen

I was looking around Walgreens the other day and saw these... the light blue one looked nice so I bought it on a whim - honestly didn't expect much, but these are actually really nice, and quite good quality for 1.99 - they don't smudge at all. They're like the Urban Decay 24-7 liners - they go on super-smooth, let them dry a bit, and then they don't budge. I liked the blue one so much I went back and got the rest
smiles.gif

They all have silver glitter in them - there's silver, purple, green, brown (they call it brown but it's more coppery to me - it's a nice shade though), black, and light blue. I can swatch if anyone's interested? The glitter shows up pretty well, too. I'm just amazed at how well they stay on for something that cost 2 bucks each. I looked on Jordana's site and they're not there yet for some reason, even in the "new stuff" section.

LionQueen

swatches
smiles.gif
They're straight onto my skin, no base. I really like these - the glitter shows up a bit more in real life than in the pics, otherwise the colors are pretty true.