New MAC Blushes

cindypltnm81

I'm NW45 (leaning towards NW47 with the season) and it shows up on me so I hope it works for you as well. It's so pretty! 
Yes it does! I have film noir and sketch and film noir looks perfect on my skin! I had to back that one up. Sketch is pretty but it super pigmented and dark. I can't believe I can actually say a product is rather deep like this. I think Mac did a superb job with these deeper shades. I read in another thread someone mentioning these blushes being too warm for contour. lol Well we all come in various shades with different undertones. These def fit some of us perfectly for contour.

cindypltnm81

Film Noir and Sketch.

KiKi Kontour

I totally agree about FN and Sketch. They are both pigmented and beautiful however FN just looks much more beautiful applied. So much I backed up FN. I did not get SC yet. Not certain it will even show on my NW50 skin.
yeeeea SC would prolly be really faint on ur cheeks!!

Jayjayy

I reeeally want Sketch because of the deep berry tone of it, but it swatched grainy. The texture wasn't velvelty smooth like Film Noir. The MUA even opened a new one and rubbed off the top but it was a little rough. Then I swatched the eyeshadow and it had the same texture! They seem to go on the skin evenly, so maybe it's the pigment and the way that particular color is packed? Its so damn beautiful but I'm not sure if my weak contour skills and NW43 skin can handle the challenge of something so rich haha. Finally, something too dark for my skin tone!!!!!

KiKi Kontour

I reeeally want Sketch because of the deep berry tone of it, but it swatched grainy. The texture wasn't velvelty smooth like Film Noir. The MUA even opened a new one and rubbed off the top but it was a little rough. Then I swatched the eyeshadow and it had the same texture! They seem to go on the skin evenly, so maybe it's the pigment and the way that particular color is packed? Its so damn beautiful but I'm not sure if my weak contour skills and NW43 skin can handle the challenge of something so rich haha. Finally, something too dark for my skin tone!!!!!
i think u could really work with sketch and make it beautiful on u! start off LIGHTLY and build up if or as needed. My sister has FN and when she applied it herself (she's a beginner lol) it looked bruised but when I applied n blended n kept it closer to the temples only slightly bringin it down it was goooorge! Practice makes perfect but I think u can do it. love to see berry cheeks on brown skin!

leonah

swiss chocolate looks cute I love brown-toned blushes
amuse.gif
I just wonder if it will be too dark on my nc25/30 skin :(

Jayjayy

i think u could really work with sketch and make it beautiful on u! start off LIGHTLY and build up if or as needed. My sister has FN and when she applied it herself (she's a beginner lol) it looked bruised but when I applied n blended n kept it closer to the temples only slightly bringin it down it was goooorge! Practice makes perfect but I think u can do it. love to see berry cheeks on brown skin!
I'm going to pick it up next time I'm near a MAC and give it a whirl it! What type of brush did you use? Your makeup is always flawless so I know you can make anything work

Shars

swiss chocolate looks cute I love brown-toned blushes
amuse.gif
I just wonder if it will be too dark on my nc25/30 skin :(
You can probably try it with a light hand. It'll probably more be a bronzing shade than straight up blush though. It never beats to try - it could end up looking awesome.

leonah

You can probably try it with a light hand. It'll probably more be a bronzing shade than straight up blush though. It never beats to try - it could end up looking awesome.
aww thank you gorgeous! I have to wait and see but it looks so pretty on the pictures and good as eyeshadow as well
eyelove.gif
or else just use it as a light bronzer hehe..

Shars

aww thank you gorgeous! I have to wait and see but it looks so pretty on the pictures and good as eyeshadow as well
eyelove.gif
or else just use it as a light bronzer hehe..
So true! Make it multipurpose! It would make a nice eyeshadow for a sultry smokey look for sure!

amillion

Yes it does! I have film noir and sketch and film noir looks perfect on my skin! I had to back that one up. Sketch is pretty but it super pigmented and dark. I can't believe I can actually say a product is rather deep like this. I think Mac did a superb job with these deeper shades. I read in another thread someone mentioning these blushes being too warm for contour. lol Well we all come in various shades with different undertones. These def fit some of us perfectly for contour.
Yes it worked nicely for me too. I love FN as a contour. I was surprised it even showed up on my skin as I am also nw50- 55. Not many colors are dark enough for contour with as they blend in with my skin tone. I was using mac deep brown color corrector as a contour as that was all that would be work for me. Its nice to have Film as another option for powder contour.

pinkcrush

Yes it worked nicely for me too. I love FN as a contour. I was surprised it even showed up on my skin as I am also nw50- 55. Not many colors are dark enough for contour with as they blend in with my skin tone.  I was using mac deep brown color corrector as a contour as that was all that would be work for me. Its nice to have Film as another option for powder contour. 
I also picked up FN blush to use as a contour... It's definitely richer than Blunt and just a bit does the trick! Blunt needs to be built up on me... I definitely recommend using a light hand with FN and building up if desired because this stuff is pigmenteddd but blends out nicely

sss215

These colors have been re promoted with this extension and are now part of the regular collection. It seems bit by bit things/colors that are/were considered pro are being merged into the regular collection. Which is good for me since my Pro Store is 90mins away. Did you get any of these?
I've had Burnt Pepper and Devil for years! They are gorgeous. I also have Salsa Rose which I don't see listed- did it make the move from pro to regular too?
Film Noir and Sketch.
Love them! Gotta go check them out

leonah

are these blushes only available at pro stores and online? here in scandi I have only seen them online

Latest posts