New Member - Skin Type Question

ShaShaGalore

Hello Ladies (and Gents), Hope this is the right forum. I've sworn by this site for a long time. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about all of you beautiful ladies' skincare and personal journeys to flawlessness :). I finally decided to sign up as I'm looking for a little insight/advice. I'd like to move away from MAC, just branch out and find other brands/products. I've discovered Bobbi Brown, Black up, Sacha, NARS offer a variety of options. I don't use a lot of make up. For years I've sworn by Erno Laszlo's Shake-It in Golden Beige. Light sheer liquid to powder it served as the perfect primer for my foundation and blush (that's all I use). They discontinued Golden Beige, the next color Suntan makes my skin look ashy. I also have combo skin. So now I'm in search of a new primer (or BB cream), new foundation, blush, and lip color lol. Problem is, I have no idea what my NC color type is or if I'm warm/cool. I've read for hours and every time I think I can call it, I second guess. Ladies, can you take a look at this pic and let me know your thoughts. That way I can at least start searching. Thank you and any other product tips/recommendations that you have for my skin type are very much appreciated! Many blessings!

shellygrrl

Staff member
My instinct says you lean more to the NC (in MAC terminology), or yellow undertone side of things. If you're still unsure, you can always get matched at a counter if possible.

ShaShaGalore

Thank you Shellygrrl!! I know it's prob hard to do this from online pic. I hope to get to a counter this weekend. Many thanks for your feedback!