New! Milani 2015 Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipsticks!

Candycoatedclos

Yeah, so I don't care what anybody says about drugstore brands anymore because the new Milani Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipsticks are the bomb.com and have put many high end brands to shame.​
Let's take a minute to review and discuss...
eeksign.gif
th_drool.gif
Oh let me take a second to wipe up that drool for you because oh-em-gee!​
First, I'm so excited that this entire collection is all Matte! Now I only had the opportunity to do these quick arm swatches for you guys - I'll do lip swatches of them over the next few days and update this post - but from the swatches that I've already done, I can highly recommend these as some of the best non-drying mattes out on the market right now. As for the colors, my initial favorites are Confident and Naked but I'm sure those will change once they hit my lips. I'm MAC NC50 for quick swatch reference.​
Second, they smell like Vanilla! I couldn't even believe the delicious aroma that filled Specktra HQ once we opened these up for pictures. This is definitely an improvement from some of the previous collection launches.​
Third, they are permanent! Yes, that's right I said permanent! As in you don't need to run out to every CVS, Walgreens, Duane Reade by you and the closest town to clear out the shelves! There's no reason to elbow check some girl eyeing the same color as you in the store once you find them! You can order them right from Milani's website for $5.99!​
What do you guys think about Milani's new lipstick collection? Have you had a chance to try them yet?​
- Edited 1/4/2015 with Lip swatches -

DILLIGAF

Girl I went to 4 different Walgreen's this weekend looking for these! I saw the display on my cat food run that ended without cat food but extra lippies for me. Next time I see it I'm going to grab Naked.

Candycoatedclos

Girl I went to 4 different Walgreen's this weekend looking for these! I saw the display on my cat food run that ended without cat food but extra lippies for me. Next time I see it I'm going to grab Naked.
Lol!!! Naked is growing on me so much. I have to pair it with one of their lip liners to see if it amps it up for me even more.

Don't forget you can order these online too! I'm waiting for a discount code or friends & family to get back ups from there!

PinayGator

Thank you for the swatches! I bought a few of them around Christmas time, but I've only worn Naked and it's a gorgeous pinky nude.

linainoz

What's the wear time like with these? Are they drying on the lips at all, like most other mattes?

Candycoatedclos

What's the wear time like with these? Are they drying on the lips at all, like most other mattes?
Not at all! They are creamy and glide on to your lips! Unfortunately, my camera flash makes them seem a little bit shinier in the pic but they are matte - just not a super drying matte (like riri woo or Flat out fabulous)!

GinghamDot

This is absolutely the weirdest lipstick I have ever worn. I am on the fence about the formula, and I think leaning toward liking it. I bought Matte Naked, which on my pale skin (Alabaster tint in Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizer) starts out as My Lips. Not MLBB, just My Lips. And it melds in immediately, leaving just pigment. It's not uncomfortable, but it is new. Two hours later it's the color of Maybelline Touchable Taupe. So bizarre, but not bad.

DILLIGAF

I found four of them. Naturally when I was not looking for them. I got two at one store Naked and Confident and then two more yesterday Glam and Orchid. I think I'm done. I'm very very excited about the ones that I got! The only one I may consider still getting is Blissful.