New Milani Color Statement Lipstick Formula and Packaging plus Sucky Liquid Liners

blushAHOLIC

honestly i havent even wore mine out of the house. i always pick up pink lippies and they end up sitting right in my lipstick container lol

Taren Kamilah

Haha mine too! I have Hot Pink Rage, Rose Hip and Wet&Wild Dollhouse Pink. Theyre all just sitting.I just got Candy Yum Yum and I think I can pull it off with a purple liner. I can do darker pinks tho. But purple lippies are my fave! Lol

blushAHOLIC

Haha mine too! I have Hot Pink Rage, Rose Hip and Wet&Wild Dollhouse Pink. Theyre all just sitting.I just got Candy Yum Yum and I think I can pull it off with a purple liner. I can do darker pinks tho. But purple lippies are my fave! Lol
ooh i live for purple lippies. i can never have enough. i just got nightmoth lip pencil so hopefully i will get some wear out of pinks after i dye my hair to brown , because right now this red hair is not going to work with pink lips lol

Taren Kamilah

ooh i live for purple lippies. i can never have enough. i just got nightmoth lip pencil so hopefully i will get some wear out of pinks after i dye my hair to brown ,  because right now this red hair is not going to work with pink lips lol
Me too! The ladies in a makeup group I'm in say I'm obsessed with purple. Lol! I only have about 9 lol! I've heard good things about nightmoth, I'm gonna have to try it. I've been using the LA Colors lip pencils I got off Cherry Culture. We have a lot in common my hair is red too. Bright Auburn. I don't go by hair color n lippie tho lol.

janineios

dfd81c52_image.jpeg
Ladies! These blushes are supposed to be out already but I can't find them anywhere! If anyone has any luck finding them and is willing to CP for me PLEASE let me know!

sheROCKS

I have red label and I loveee it! I need best red, sangria and black cherry! So perfect for fall!

xlisaa

They have been posting previews for 2014 on their IG and I am excited for the new lipstick shades!

Goat Goat Etc.

They have been posting previews for 2014 on their IG and I am excited for the new lipstick shades!
Whoa! That right there is a thing of beauty! Thanks for the heads up! Carbarnet and Rose Femme are making me very curious! If they're anything like Chilled Brandy...!!!
Source: http://instagram.com/p/hgcpefuqjn/

xlisaa

Yes! New lip glosses, new shades of lipsticks and new baked blushes shades too! I wonder what other lipstick shades there will be :)

Goat Goat Etc.

Oh my! My local heb did a reset a few days back and you can bet those new Milani lipsticks are not exclusive! They even switched out colors to now include Violet Volt and Rose Amour! I need some $2 off coupons right away!

unraveling

i love the formula of these, but can't stand that fruity scent.........
I think that pink love is a color that was released this year and it is seriously the lipstick of life!
From this line I also love sangria in the fall, and nude creme anytime of the year

Latest posts