New MSFs or MES in 2008?

lian_qiu

There was an article in the recent Myer Emporium Magazine (Australia), saying there r new MSFs coming out in early 2008. And here are the scanned picture. Note the price is Australian.

Apologies if this has already been mentioned.

001_593539.jpg

002_616901.jpg

kyoto

Re: New MSFs for Early 2008

Good news! I've missed out on all of them except for New Vegas, so I can't wait.

Shimmer

Ohh. Please. Please be NOT nude, or soft shimmery pink. Or chunky.

gigglegirl

I second second
smiles.gif
the above comments. Please no chunky!!! I hope there will be several to choose from! okay this is exciting!

alien21xx

I'm hoping for a Petticoat type color. I mean I have a Petticoat, but the color is just so gorgeous, so maybe something similar to that but different all the same.
greengrin.gif

coachkitten

Ohhhh.....Thanks for posing! A petticoat type color would be wonderful or maybe a re-release of petticoat?!?!
smiles.gif

Shimmer

Something with color payoff.
That isn't gold.
Or brown.
Or glittery.

gretchygretch84

omg that one in the picture is so pretty... I know everyone seems to want something different than the golds/bronzes but I love them!!! Mmm... I'd die if there was a rerelease of gold deposit or so ceylon... just don't be a rerelease of porcelain pink or lightscapade

mezzamy

yeah $44 australian dollars, we get slaughtered over here when it comes to makeup prices

looks like it's just shot of Gold Spill MSF in that photo

id love to see Stereo Rose released, or anything that is smooth and can be work as a blush, instead of the token bronzer/highlighter shades

Jacq-i

I haven't met a MSF I didn't like.
winks.gif

I'm hoping for something duochromish...

BunnyBunnyBunny

I want a peachy one, I want a silvery one, and I want a beigey-brown one. And I HOPPEEE it's the Lightscapade JUST METALLIC formula. =)

XShear

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
I'm just hoping for an entire MSF collection! Could you imagine??

Ah, I'm in LOVE with this idea. I'm missing Lightscapade ... it's so gorgeous!

talk2mesun

has australia seen the release of gold spill and the other one that came out along with northern lights? maybe it's just when they get this collection released since the magazine is australian?

id love to hear that you guys have already gotten the collection though, so i can happily look forward to new ones.

mezzamy

Quote:
Originally Posted by talk2mesun
has australia seen the release of gold spill and the other one that came out along with northern lights? maybe it's just when they get this collection released since the magazine is australian?

id love to hear that you guys have already gotten the collection though, so i can happily look forward to new ones.

flashtronic came out in australia a couple of weeks after the US release
smiles.gif
so whilst the picture is a shot of Gold Spill, it sounds like they are referring to a new batch of MSF colours that'll be coming out in 2008