New NARS Palettes

gabi03

not sure if this is a repost, but have ya'll seen the new NARS palettes that have just come out. I got mine from Nordies. They are made of a nylon fabric and it zips closed!

IMG_2685.jpg

IMG_2681.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

The Eye and Cheek "Only You" (9956)
IMG_2684.jpg

Eyes: Alhambra, Mekong, Eurydice, Pandora
Cheek: Hungry Heart, Orgasm

The Cheek and Lips "Beautiful Life" (9957)
IMG_2683.jpg

Lips: Sexual Healing, Honolulu Honey, Roman Holiday, Funny Face
Cheek: Copacabana, Orgasm (both multiples)

cleung341

I think I have to go to my Nordies tm to go and pick it up, it's not even on Nordies or Nars website yet.

Shadowy Lady

damn I have most of the products included in both :/ Can't justify picking them up. This is what I get for owning too much Nars

Shadow

Those are neat! Looks like they'd be great for traveling. If you don't mind me asking ... how much were they?

gabi03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Those are neat! Looks like they'd be great for traveling. If you don't mind me asking ... how much were they?

$55 for the lips and cheek
$65 for the eyes and cheek

gabi03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
damn I have most of the products included in both :/ Can't justify picking them up. This is what I get for owning too much Nars

i did double up on three shadows
ssad.gif
, i had them all but mekong, but since i had neither blush, it was a deal. And i have very few NARS lipglosses/lipsticks and no multiples so that helps too
smiles.gif
I've always wanted funny face and honolulu honey.

Nastka

Both are up on the narscosmetics.co.uk website now. But at £39 and £45 respectively, they're too steep for my liking.

anita22

Oh, these are gorgeous! I'm tempted by the eye palette.. especially as it has both a blush and highlighter.

anita22

Ahhh so I saw these at SpaceNK today. The eye palette is beautiful, the colours seem to be very pigmented and well-matched. I really love the packaging, it's sleek and practical. (I was very good and didn't buy it though, seeing as I'd just hit up the Bobbi Brown counter..!)