New Pro Pigments on MAC Site

Haven

I hope that I am posting this in the right place. I just got an email about 6 new pigments (previously pro only) available on the website. I was wondering which pigments were the new ones and if anyone has tried them. Which colors are the best? Any recommendations? TIA

BTW free shipping until 7/25 with code PIGMENT.

Babylard

a lot of the neon colors are not eye safe, but they're so finely milled, so i suppose its the dyes that may cause problems. is anyone using them on their lids?

NeverEnoughMac

Magenta Madness is an amaaaaaazing blush when used very very lightly. I'm nw15, dark hair, dark eyes and it's perfect with liner, mascara and a light pink lippie.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
a lot of the neon colors are not eye safe, but they're so finely milled, so i suppose its the dyes that may cause problems. is anyone using them on their lids?

Ive used both full force violent and magenta madness on my lids with no problem. However just because I've not had any issues doesn't mean you should try it.

Haven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard

Thanks for letting me know! I didn't realize that they may not be eye safe. That's a bummer.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll
bright fuchsia, magenta madness, full force violet, rose gold, neo-orange, and grape

don't forget antique green and gold (AG and BF are at stores only).

gold and rose gold haven't arrived in shipment yet. i wish they'd hurry up and come cuz i wanna wear em.
ssad.gif