New Revlon Products?

summer6310

I think they are too pricy for d/s line. I use Revlon and love their foundation... but they should improve the quality for the LE package if they want to go for the higher price.

Katgirl625

I thought they looked interesting, but since they were priced high for d/s, I didn't let myself get them.
But last week, they were BOGO at Walgreens, and this week they're BOGO at Rite-Aid.

I've picked up three of the powder blushes, two of the gel blushes, and three e/s...I've only tried one powder and one gel blush so far, but they're pretty decent. The gel blush I feel works better on a clean face, no foundation - it kind of wiped my foundation off/faded it. But I liked the results and they wore very well.

DILLIGAF

There's a new line of lip products from Revlon called the Revlon Colorburst. They come in two formulas Lacquer and Matte. I grabbed one in Shameless (its from the Matte side) and did comparison swatches against MAC Strong Woman and MELT By Starlight. If you love purple lippies it's more than worth it for you to go out and find this. Posting the comparisons next.

DILLIGAF

Pic #1 (left to right) Revlon Shameless, MELT By Starlight, MAC Strong Woman. I'm looking for Heroine to compare it to that. PS I'm wearing shorts lol

DeeDee2013

Shamelss is so gorgeous. I have 3 now....lol

I posted several pictures of me wearing in various threads on Speckta.

It's my favorite purple lippie....

Lipstickjunkii

PS I'm wearing shorts lol
Someone posted comparison swatches in this thread, don't know if that helps: http://www.specktra.net/t/178279/maybelline-color-tattoo/240

I have strong woman and Heroine but would definitely love to grab this Shamless color cos ya know, you can never have too many purples. LOL. I just realized my local Ulta carries them now but of course the display was cleared clean. The only thing left was some bright pink named Showy. I'll continue to be on the search.

DeeDee2013

Check you local CVS. I've spotted them on display in several CVS's last week. Initially, the displays were small and sat on the shelf, had only 1 shameless. The new large end cap displays have several shameless....so look for the large displays at CVS

Lipstickjunkii

Thanks Deedee. I walked into my local Target today and saw that they now carry the matte and lacquer balms. Of course Shameless was gone but I picked up sultry. None of the other shades really interested me. I will continue to troll for Shameless.

Lipstickjunkii

Finally found 'em! Looks like all the stores have them in full stock now. I got 2 of Shameless and also picked up the red one called Standout. I swatched it next to a couple of red lipsticks and this seems pretty close to NARS cruella (but without the vava voom that cruella has). Shameless pulls very like MAC's strong woman on me but I love it all the same.

DeeDee2013

Yay, I'm happy you found them. I receive compliments every time I wear shameless. Mac's currant lip liner and shameless make a gorgeous combo. I have 2 of the Standout pencils but haven't worn it yet. Now Nars Cruella is in a league of its own...stunning color!

Lipstickjunkii

Yay, I'm happy you found them. I receive compliments every time I wear shameless. Mac's currant lip liner and shameless make a gorgeous combo. I have 2 of the Standout pencils but haven't worn it yet. Now Nars Cruella is in a league of its own...stunning color!
I'm glad I did too
greengrin.gif

Ooh I need some currant in my life! Maybe I have an NYX dupe somewhere. And re: Cruella, you know it!

Copperhead

On my first attempt at locating Shameless Matte Balm I found it at the first Walgreens I checked. And guess what? It was the only Shameless on the display. I also found a really pretty Colorburst gloss named Bejeweled. It's a really pretty light mauve. When the attendant was ringing up my purchase she was like "WHAT??!!" I told her that Revlon is 40% off. The sale probably ends today. She saw the price and said she had to go get some.