New skincare regime… SO good!

visivo

…well, everyone is different so even if you followed this exactly, it might not lead to great skin, but I am so happy with it! It's taken me a while to get to this point, but I am actually perfectly happy with my skin!

I revamped everything, mostly -- before I super-simplified, using just Basis bar (gentle but too much like soap), and a moisturizer. For a while i thought simple was better, but my skin was looking dull and dirty.

I now stand by Lush Coalface (fresh farmacy was too drying) which is perfectly exfoliating but not too strong. I alternate each time with angels on bare skin (love!). I tone with A Breath of Fresh Air by lush, if Im in the mood
smiles.gif
This stuff smells great; I even spray it in my hair for a pick me up! My new boy noticed right away when i started using this -- he goes... "your face smells like.... lavender! It smells so good!" hahaha. I am a total lush cheerleader
cheerleader.gif
. I use beauty without cruelty's Vitamin C serum occasionally, allover, and it hasnt once caused a breakout and has done WONDERS to even out my skin tone! I was very happily surprised by this product... 20 bucks andpotent but not too much for my sensitive skin.

I moisturize with earth science light moisturizer. Its simple and sinks right in.

All of this has left me positively glowing. I can't recommend these products more!

213541345_3a35165836.jpg

Juneplum

oh my gosh WHERE have u been pretty lady??? hmm
poke.gif
i miss your pretty fotd's!!!! ur skin has always been amazing!!!

jessiekins1

greengrin.gif
awesome, you have great skin.
smiles.gif
i just went into lush today and i got my very first lush products. i got sex bomb, butterball and samples of angels on bare skin and silky underwear. there's so much to choose from.