New Stila set at Macys

mac_aiken

I don't know if anyone else has it but I picked up a new set at Macy's today. It had the Illuminating tm, a full size Mullberry lip glaze, a new trio eyeshadow in Anya which is exclusive to the set and a packet of a multi-use color(..sorry I can't remember the product name..maybe it was one-step color?) in Suede. Nice set for $38.

mac_aiken

Some of them do. One of our local Macy's has an "Impulse" beauty department so they carry the core brand counters (EL, EA, Shiseido, Clinique, Lancome, Dior, Benefit and Origins) and then have other brands but they are not manned counters they are shelved products kind of like Sephora does. Mine carries Stila, Urban Decay, Bare Escentuals, Laura Gellar, Laura Mercier, Smashbox and Philosophy.

SmokeSignal16

^Ah I see one the West coast, ya'll have better stock than my store I work at, well better stock than most of these other Macy's in my whole area lol

HMC

Well cool! I'm gonna have to go looking through MY Macy's to see if they have anything good!

xKiKix

aw, every macys i've been to doesnt have those other brands on the HE ones. i feel sad now