New Tattoo

littlemakeupboy

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01281.jpg

DSC01293.jpg

my stylist octopus

Janice

That's awesome Joe! Your artist is def talented, very very cool. Care to share a little about it's inspiration with us? I'm curious as to how the two (octopus and stylist) intertwine for you.
smiles.gif

littlemakeupboy

Well theres no real reason behind the octopus I just love them
as for the makeup and hair inspiration going on on that arm,well
I went to college for two years ,while trying to convince myself that an art major was right for me,I love art but school ruined that for me
I dropped out and took a year off and decided to go back and for cosmetology this time,I LOVED IT,I found what truely makes me happy in life,So i'm tying it all into a sleeve of tattoos
So far I have the lipstick with hearts,the coffin/skull/rose piece and the octopus
next will be a sailor jerry mermaid holding a shell mirror putting on lipstick

hyperRealGurl

wow......... thats freaking awsome.. were u going to leave it outlined.. i do see some shading in it though... or do you plan on adding color? or grey wash it? either was its a very unique tat.. i just love how u used the Tentacles to hold a pair of shears and a comb. pretty cool

Amy_Atomic

That is so cool - love the sailor jerry mermaid idea, make sure yuo post pictures of that one when you have that done too!

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
wow......... thats freaking awsome.. were u going to leave it outlined.. i do see some shading in it though... or do you plan on adding color? or grey wash it? either was its a very unique tat.. i just love how u used the Tentacles to hold a pair of shears and a comb. pretty cool

thanks!
its going to shaded more with deep purple and maroon colors
not full all over color

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_Atomic
That is so cool - love the sailor jerry mermaid idea, make sure yuo post pictures of that one when you have that done too!

i totally will!

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemakeupboy
thanks!
its going to shaded more with deep purple and maroon colors
not full all over color

oh man thats going to be awsome!!!!!!! PLZ make sure u post pics once its done
smiles.gif

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
Love it, I would love to see your other work as well
smiles.gif

sure love
i'll post it

righhhhhhhhhhhhht now!
heh

this is the piece on my right arm with the octopus
DSCF0214.jpg

upper right arm,this is scared badly,when i go for color in the octopus this is getting fixed for sure
DSCF6249-1.jpg

my chest
DSCF8032.jpg

and snake and diamond on left arm,more work to come on this
DSCF9698.jpg

Bernadette

I love your work! I'm a huge fan of traditional tats and new school/traditional type of stuff. I wish I had pictures of my work on this comp to post.

Love the lipstick tube idea, I'm actually going to get something along those lines in the future
smiles.gif

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I love your work! I'm a huge fan of traditional tats and new school/traditional type of stuff. I wish I had pictures of my work on this comp to post.

Love the lipstick tube idea, I'm actually going to get something along those lines in the future
smiles.gif

oh man me too!!!!

i can't wait to get the lipstick fixed up

mistella

Wow, that is soooo cool, i love it!!!

and i love this one!! so beautiful
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemakeupboy
this is the piece on my right arm with the octopus
DSCF0214.jpg