New tinted lip conditioner

cyens

I'm prolly realy late on this, but I searched the forum and didnt find anything on this yet.

The tinted lip conditioners recently got discontinued and the other day I went to the mac counter and noticed they just put them in more classy mac looking glass jar then the old bulky white plastic ones.

Did they actually also reformulated the product inside or its still the same as before? If so is it better or worst?

Any thoughs on this?

I think a glass jar is heavyer to carry around in a purse.... I'm almost finished with my fushia fix, so any coments would help.

mistella

Yea it's the same thing. But I love the new glass jar and don't think it's heavy at all. I think the old white packaging is so ugly. This is so much more sleeker and cute

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistella
I think the old white packaging is so ugly. This is so much more sleeker and cute

agreed. i think the new packaging is adorable. the old white packaging didn't seem very "MAC-ish" to me.
hmm.gif

tinagrzela

the containers are not glass..
smiles.gif
they are plastic, but damn they look like glass. I know, because I finished one and then it was easy to see. That's why they're so light!

I love my tinted lip conditioner. i never knew about them before the product re-vamp, but when the new packaging was introduced, my local counter had them right by the till. Now, my Plum Perfect is one of my favourite MAC products.

Beachgrl07

I originally had a stick version in after tan but I lost it so recently I bought the new gentle coral (well, the newly packaged on) and the color and formulation is still amazing!

cherrycola

I swiped a little at the MAC counter and it feels like the same formulation to me.

I bought my Petting Pink pretty recently, and now I'm annoyed I didn't wait for the new packing..
weeping.gif

birki

i wish they would change the packaging from pots to tubes instead....i know i'm anal but i hate the idea of sticking my fingers into the pots
lol.gif